• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Do you listen music?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

wallet

I like to listen to music while I play Minecraft, and sometimes when I record a video with my gaming there music can be heard as well. I think is entertaining and keeps me fresh if I listen to music while I am playing Minecraft.
Do you listen to music while you play games?

Soulwatcher

I like to listen to music while I play Minecraft, and sometimes when I record a video with my gaming there music can be heard as well. I think is entertaining and keeps me fresh if I listen to music while I am playing Minecraft.
Oh yeah! I love listening to music when I play. Especially in grindy games like MMORPGs. There would be no way that I could repeat the same task over and over again without music. And fast pace music also makes racing games a lot more fun. :cwl:

wallet

Oh yeah! I love listening to music when I play. Especially in grindy games like mmorpgs. There would be no way that I could repeat the same task over and over again without music. And fast pace music also makes racing games a lot more fun. :cwl:
Yup, you are right music makes the game much nicer and we play the game with more momentum. Music can be peaceful but it also can give us the inspiration to play more.

Tania997

I usually listen to music when I'm grinding or doing some task I don't really need to focus on. If I'm building something or playing a new game and I'm interested in the story I need to stay focused and music will become a nuisance in those moments.

amitkokiladitya

I'm OK with music in the background, but it should definitely not be loud. A soft, mild and soothing music is always welcome. Loud and that too rock type of music prevent me from concentrating on my game.

wallet

I usually listen to music when I'm grinding or doing some task I don't really need to focus on. If I'm building something or playing a new game and I'm interested in the story I need to stay focused and music will become a nuisance in those moments.
I do listen to music and sometimes I listen to loud music and this doesn't affect me at all, I even guess that the music is making me more creative!
Thank you for your reply!

overcast

I am into trance music and other EDM genres. I like trippy music. That gets me going on computer. And it is good enough to keep me motivated. So that's the reason I am into this music genre. I find this type of music lot better compared to any other genre as well. I don't like the music with lyrics most of the time. As that gets me into boredom. So EDM and it's genres are good for me.

Tania997

I do listen to music and sometimes I listen to loud music and this doesn't affect me at all, I even guess that the music is making me more creative!
Thank you for your reply!
Everyone is different, I can't really focus if I'm listening to loud music. I always think a lot and need a clear mind when I'm building because if I overlook something I'll probably build something horrible, music interferes with my thoughts. :D

Mariana

For me, it completely depends on the actual game and my mood. When it comes to the FPS, I hate listening to music. I don't understand how people manage to do it since it affects how you play a lot - you can't hear the enemies footsteps if you are playing loud music.

But when it comes to genres like MMORPG or Minecraft, I do enjoy a bit of music. I especially love listening to either my own playlists or the radio.

sweetpot81

Listening to music while playing Minecraft gives you a jolly feeling. Aside from listening to music in my everyday chores. I have a playlist actually for Minecraft itself. The more eager I am to play with it. Music is my partner in playing Minecraft.

Soulwatcher

Listening to music while playing Minecraft gives you a jolly feeling. Aside from listening to music in my everyday chores. I have a playlist actually for Minecraft itself. The more eager I am to play with it. Music is my partner in playing Minecraft.
I 100% agree, I 99.999999% solo play in Minecraft and Music is my partner. I don't think that I could play Minecraft for half as long as I do without music. It's not that Minecraft is boring because it's far from boring. It's I can play a lot longer because the rhythm of the music makes me forget all about the time. ;)

Rezel

It depends on the game. If I'm playing Minecraft I do listen to Pop or sometimes Melo music especially in creative mode. But, if I'm playing COC, Mobile Legends, Leauge of Legends and other sorts of games like this I prefer not to listen to music 'cause it destructs me especially during wars or battles.

Mariana

I 100% agree, I 99.999999% solo play in Minecraft and Music is my partner. I don't think that I could play Minecraft for half as long as I do without music. It's not that Minecraft is boring because it's far from boring. It's I can play a lot longer because the rhythm of the music makes me forget all about the time. ;)
Haha, I feel the same way actually. I don't know why or how... it's hard to put it into words but whenever I play Minecraft and have music on (which is 99% of the time) I just feel far more motivated, creative and can easily play without getting burned out.

I think that music itself is what makes certain games even better - the perfect companion. I'd love to see some of your guys playlists that you're using too, perhaps we can exchange them sometime :)

potentialwriter

Listening to music has ever been my unavoidable daily task as it brings some desirable feelings about life which I cherish so much. Thus, I can't do without listening to music, even when I am in the office. Music is spirit and when it's played, it gets me fully inspired and makes me think in the real and proper direction of life. Being addicted to music, I derive maximum pleasure from it and get out of emotional feelings quickly whenever and wherever I have the opportunity to play or listen. The inspiration is aided by musical instruments such as guitar, keyboard, saxophone, violin, and flute.

ballyhara

I listen to music almost the whole day hahaha. Of course I have to listen music while I play MC, specially if I have some free time, and I can spend a while building on creative. When I'm survival, then my soundtrack changes and I go full rock or something fast paced. It feels like getting extra energy to put some extra effort on the game.

Soulwatcher

I think that music itself is what makes certain games even better - the perfect companion.
Oh it does and it is, I don't know what I would do without music. It has gotten me through so many of life's hardships and got me through so many boring nights grinding in video games. (I wonder how many kids these days even know what a video game grind is LOL :cwl:)

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements