• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

How do you listen to music?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

EvanP

What do you use to listen to music?

Spotify? YouTube? iTunes? I tend to use Spotify most of the time. The entertainment and listening time I get from it is well worth the small fee of £9.99 a month. Especially as I can download my playlists and play them offline when I'm out and about.

What about you guys?

fletchnuts

Contributor
Well I use youtube to listen to a song for a first time, and if I like it than I download it using the app idownloader pro, then use youtube to mp3 converter and download the music to the app :) I have like 250 songs on that app! :D

Mainly either through Windows Media Player or Zune. And Nokia Music when I'm on my cellphone.

Youtube has been taking precedence lately though, considering I like lots of music that I can't seem to acquire in other means.

EvanP

Lol you pay for your music? :p

For me, Spotify isn't so bad. £9.99 a month and I can listen on multiple devices, sign in and listen wherever I want and even listen offline if I have my playlists downloaded. I can't moan at that for such a small fee, although, when you think about it, £120.00 (about $190 I think) a year does seem a lot.

fletchnuts

Contributor
Lol yeah especially when the app I use only cost like $3 and I can download as many songs as I want for free :D

Jay_FPSForum

Contributor
I'm always surprised when people tell me they pay for music, but I can see why the quality and convenience would be worth it - £9.99 is very reasonable. 99p per song is not.

Gamrpro

Most of the music I listen to is from iTunes or YouTube. Sometimes I use Pandora while I'm on my iPhone.

Vevo is another site I use occasionally when I feel like it. I really like its user-interface.

Jay_FPSForum

Contributor
Most of the music I listen to is from iTunes or YouTube. Sometimes I use Pandora while I'm on my iPhone.

Vevo is another site I use occasionally when I feel like it. I really like its user-interface.

Congratulations, this post just won you $1! Please send me a private message within the next 24 hours to claim.

Gamrpro

Congratulations, this post just won you $1! Please send me a private message within the next 24 hours to claim.
Thanks Jay, but keep the $1. Thanks for the offer though!

You can give it to the next person that replies to this thread. :D

Jay_FPSForum

Contributor
Thanks Jay, but keep the $1. Thanks for the offer though!

You can give it to the next person that replies to this thread. :D
You sure? That's kind of you. The money will instead be reinvested in Kuyro. :) (There will be other winners of this competition anyway).

Anyway back on topic, what other places do you guys listen to music?

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements