• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Announcement CarlosX360 Co., Ltd. has acquired WireForums!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Hello, my name is Carlos Morales, and I am the Founder & C.E.O. at CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. On November 18, 2022 - I, Carlos has acquired the entirety of WireForums.com, which had 28,103 Threads, 280,935 Posts, and 177,832 Members. The website has been around since 2004 as GameOverOnline.com and later changed into WireForums.com in 2005. If you don't believe me, here's the final import screen...

WireForumsImport.png

And here's the old WireForums stats:

IMG_20221119_195604_076.png

DestroyRepeat now has 90,240 Threads, 873,918 Posts, and 192,175 Members. I'm giving the database a few months to propagate users into the acquisition, then I'll purge the zero posters.

DRWireForumsMerge2022.png

I have condensed a lot of the forums that were on WireForums to make it easy to navigate the forums. Apartment Block is gone. Most of the useless WireForums threads are now in "The Graveyard." Gaming threads, off topic, tech, everything has been moved to their respective locations so there is no confusion.

Welcome to DestroyRepeat.com!

About CarlosX360 Co. Ltd:
CarlosX360 is a global gaming network of brands and products delivering content to gamers worldwide. It is an incorporated company based in Northern California that intends to be an global entertainment corporation. CarlosX360 delivers content to PS3, PS4, PS5, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and Nintendo Switch gamers worldwide at www.destroyrepeat.com To learn more about CarlosX360 visit its corporate home at www.carlosx360.com

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements