• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Announcement CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. has acquired DestinyOverwatch!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Doug Veney and Carlos Morales has agreed to a full acquisition of DestinyOverwatch. On October 12th, I completed that acquisition. I spent a whole year paying Doug (@WhoIsDo) until I've completed the package agreement. Yes, you heard me right; I acquired DestinyOverwatch as part of a package deal. I bought 2 websites with this particular deal - One is Destiny Overwatch, and the other one was Battlefront Forum.

Forum Upgrade
I've upgraded the forum software to the latest version of xenForo. I will continue to do so when new releases become available. However, there's a major upgrade on the horizon. XF2 is being said to be released by the end of this year. Once that happens, the site will move there.

New Domains
I purchased destiny2forum.com, destiny2forums.com (and their .net counterparts) to stay current on Bungie's worldwide release of Destiny 2 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. This being a package deal, I've acquired destinyoverwatch.com, and destinyoverwatch.net. They'll be redirecting here.

[Planning Notes: Currently, I'm keeping DestinyOverwatch intact. When xenForo 2.0 goes gold, we'll upgrade and move to destiny2forum.com.]

Note: Some avatars are missing, so if you have a missing avatar, you'll have to re-upload your avatar. The skin seems a bit broken right now, but I'm working on a fix.

Enjoy!

About CarlosX360 Co. Ltd:
CarlosX360 is a global gaming network of brands and products delivering content to gamers worldwide. It is an incorporated company based in Northern California that intends to be an global entertainment corporation. CarlosX360 delivers content to PS3, PS4, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch gamers worldwide at www.carlos360.com To learn more about CarlosX360 visit its corporate home at www.carlosx360.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements