• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Silent Hill Oddities. (Or the cumwipe tissue box thread.)

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Reasonable Addition

Wrong Answer
I read the faqs, and apparently, no, it doesn't change the ending depending on how you kill the two Pyramid Heads.

-and in fact, this fucking confuses me-there's only ONE way to kill them-and that's just to shoot them. (Either one.)

The one impaling the other is apparently just an ending cinematic, but I do NOT get it because I swear that the first time I did it, they really did wait until I ran in between both.

Other then that though-have you managed to steal his weapon? :D

chaleur spectrale

flori veştejite
That's in the labyrinth that you do that, isn't it? I hate the labyrinth :( I hate all mazes. lol

Also, do you know if killing the-ghost-that-calls-you-a-bitch changes the game at all? I just got tired of listening to him and shot his ass to death :D

chaleur spectrale

flori veştejite
Ha, ha, ha. Shooting annoying things is fun o_O

Word up. Haha... I just wish you could shoot that little bitch, Laura. I mean fuck, you get to shoot Eddie.

For the un-initiated, Laura's an 8-year-old girl, who is a bitch who causes you to get into a boss fight and stuff. Also, she's just a snotty little brat. :)

Reasonable Addition

Wrong Answer
That's in the labyrinth that you do that, isn't it? I hate the labyrinth :( I hate all mazes. lol

Also, do you know if killing the-ghost-that-calls-you-a-bitch changes the game at all? I just got tired of listening to him and shot his ass to death :D

Yes indeed, it's in the labyrinth-but there's a ladder going down, and below is a circular room in which Pyramid Head is running laps around in like a damn idiot. :D There's a door in that round room, where his sword is-go in there, grab it, and when you exit, listen to his foot steps to plan your escape back up. :D

And er, WHAT??!!

You killed the ghost?! My God I didn't even know you could lol! I shot at it as well (Even though you can't see anything.) but I guess I didn't shoot enough times? I just figured that, since it's a ghost, you can't kill it. :/

chaleur spectrale

flori veştejite
Yeah, it's invisible, but it's in one of the cells... and it bleeds. It took a full clip of handgun bullets to kill it. It's...weird lol

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements