• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Currently Playing

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

boomstick

....Naked
Just like the last thread on the old forums

Fallout
Company: Interplay
Platform: PC
Rating thus far: 9/10
How far am I: I had to start over again, I went to the Glow mission and got so radiated I couldn't get out without dying, sucks, but I don't mind going through again.

God Of War
Company: Sony
Platform: PS2
Rating Thus far: 10/10
How far Am I: Not all that far, probably about a fourth of the way through, but I love, easily one of the best games I've ever played.

W

William

Thank you for recreating this thread :)

Well, right now...I'm playing a game I actually dislike, just to know I beat it. Plus I like the battle system in the game since it's a bit more fast-paced than what I'm used to.

Final Fantasy X-2
Company: Square-Enix
Rating thus far: 5/10
How far am I: I'm about 13% into the game I think. I was supposed to go to Zanarkand but I went and did all the other missions first and leveled up a bit as well.

Oh and Fallout is AWESOME! I want to play God of War as well but...I can't afford to.

boomstick

....Naked
William said:
Oh and Fallout is AWESOME! I want to play God of War as well but...I can't afford to.

Falllout is awesome, though I hated that damn Glow level, but I was surprised how fun the game actually was and you could rent God Of War, I'd suggest that if you're tight on cash, it's a must play.

W

William

I've played only a few minutes of Fallout. I played about a hour or so of Fallout 2 though. It's even better in my opinion.

I'm so tight on money that I can't even rent games right now.

SC: Chaos Theory
Company: Ubisoft
Platform: XB
Rating thus far: 9/10
How far am I: Three hours in or so.

I want to play God of War as well but...I can't afford to.

I just beat it ^^. One of the few titles that I'd suggest you to sell older games to buy this one.

Hyper

soul society
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Company: Rockstar Games
Rating thus far: 9.5/10
How far am I: I've already beaten it once, but I decided to go through and do it without using any cheats. I haven't actually played it in awhile, but it's the most recent game I've loaded up.

Phantom1

WipEout Pure
Platform: PSP
Company: SCEE (Sony Conputer Entertainment Europe
Published: SCEA
Personal Rating: 8.9
How far?: Well, I'm starting a new game due to some moron in my school deleting it. He apologized because he didn't do it on purpose so I didn't really get angry. Luckily I did get to start off with a clean slate in this game so I'm able to start with a better record (all Gold medals, none Silver or Bronze). This is basically the best WipEout game in the series. Haven't tried it's multiplayer but I will once my friends pick up this game.

Ridge Racer
Platform: PSP
Company: Namco
Personal Rating: 9.4
How far?: Not far at all. I'm so far up to the 4th class. This game is extremely fun, looks great (for a first generation PSP game) and plays just as great as it looks. It's challenging, has a fun soundtrack, just one of the best Ridge Racer games out there. Actually, one of the best racers out there, period.

Panzer Dragoon Orta
Platform: Xbox
Company: SEGA
Personal Rating: 9.0
How far?: Just as above, just basically started to play this game. My brother got it for me for my birthday and he's already further. I like watching him play though, so I don't feel as if he's taking over. From what I played and from what I saw him play, this game is just really great. It's rare to see great shooters come out. The best shooters has to be this game, Starfox 64, Crimson Skies, and Ikaruga.

Tatsu

Dragoniac
Game: Champions Of Norrath
Company: ?
Rating thus far: 10/10
How far am I: Great game in the well-known Diablo / Baldur's Gate style. I'm at act two and there wasn't a single point a didn't like. I'll get the second part after finishing it, hope it will be equaly good.

Game: Final Fantasy - Dawn Of Souls
Company: Square-Enix
Platform: GBA
Rating thus far: 8/10
How far am I: I'm still only at FF I. I have all the chrystalls and have defeated two of the extra dungeons. At the moment I'm in the fire dungeon for the third time. Really a great game, they've made it to easy but it's still ok for me.

Jarulara

J22S Yeah The Rebirth
Resident Evil 4
Platform: GCN
Company: Capcom
Published: Capcom
Personal Rating: 9.5/10
How far?: I'm on Chapter 4-2 out of 6 chapters. The game is amazing. No zombies but the monsters are deadly. So far it's the best since the 1st.

Ok, this going to be big, because currently I am playing one game for all the systems I have.

Currently Playing: Earthbound Zero
Company Produced: Nintendo
Current Rating: 8 (This game is pretty good.)

System: NES via Emulator
Progress: I am in the city, and I am about to go to the graveyard to save the kid.

Currently Playing: Kirby Super Star

Company Produced: Hal Labratory/Nintendo
Current Rating: 10 (The best Kirby game IMO)
System: SNES
Progress: Just about to beat Nova and Marx in Milky Way Wishes.

Currently Playing: Sonic The Hedgehog 2/Sonic Mega Collection
Company Produced: Sega
Current Rating: 8 (The game is ok, but I don't like how Tails doesn't fly)
System: Nintendo Game Cube
Progress: I got up to the Zone with the Airship.

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy I/FF I&II DoS
Company Produced: Square-Enix
Current Rating: 10 (Game is AWESOME!)
System: Game Boy Advance
Progress: I am on FF II now, and I am up to the castle with the Dragoon. I have to find some translating thing to find out what he is saying.

Currently Playing: Prince of Persia
Company Produced: Tengen/Victor Interactive Software
Current Rating: 10 (Game is very entertaining)
System: Genesis
Progress: I am on the second level, but don't have a lot of time.

Currently Playing: Age of Empires II: Age of Kings
Company Produced: Microsoft
Current Rating: 10
System: PC
Progress: I am just starting with Willam Wallace

Archangel Sabre

Currently Playing:Ace Combat 04
Developer: Namco, I believe.
Platform: Playstation 2.
Current Rating: 9/10
Progress: I've beaten every level with an 'S' rank on Hard mode, and am currently trying to do the same on Expert mode difficulty.

Currently Playing: Gran Turismo 3: A-spec
Developer: Polyphony Digital
Platform: Playstation 2.
Current Rating: 8/10
Progress: 16.2%

Angelwing

Sine dubio, instantatum
Currently Playing: Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Developer: Midway
Current Rating: 8.5/10
Progress: About eight or so hours into the game

Currently Playing: Baldur's Gate II
Developer: Bioware
Platform: PC
Current Rating: 10/10
Progress: Hmm, I've done a few things, although I haven't played it for awhile. I should get back to it. I'm actually partially restarting it, because the save on my old computer was lost.

boomstick

....Naked
Still playing away on God Of War and Fallout, as well as...

Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening
Rating thus far: 7/10
How far am I: Meh, just to the 3rd mission, I'm sure the game'll pick up as I go along.

Shade1

Turtle Stew
Game: Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls
Company: Square Enix
System: GBA
Rating:8.8
How Far?: I started over in I, not sure why. I just got to the top of Mirage Tower, and realized I didn't have the Warp Cube. In II, I'm getting into the Snow Cavern.

Tatsu

Dragoniac
Game: Dino Crisis
System: PS1
Rating: 7.6
How Far?: I've only started but I think I can say that this game is much better than the third part on the X-Box. The controlls still need to get used to but they are better than than in the new game. The graphics is good for such an old game and the gameplay itself is great. I really like the atmosphere of the game, it's a bit creepy and thrilling.

boomstick

....Naked
Still playing God Of War, Fallout and DMC3 and...

Doom III
Company: Activision/id software
Platform: Xbox
Rating Thus Far: 7/10
How far am I:pretty far, I've been playing it for a little while now, it's fairly decent game, not the best generic FPS out there, but good neither the less, plus the graphics are just plain awesome.

Tatsu

Dragoniac
I've played a lot of NES Classics - Castlevania (GBA) and Champions Of Norrath (PS2). I got farer in Castlevania than I did on the original game. I now have to defeat the Death boss, but he is damn hard to kill. Not only that, also the whole level before him is difficult.

I'm also much farer in CoN now, I'm in act III now but I can't remember where exactly. I played until 3 in the morning and I'm very tired now...

Archangel Sabre

Currently Playing: Super Turrican
Developer: I honestly have no idea, some German company, I believe.
Platform: Super Nintendo
Current Rating: 9/10
Progress: It's a no-save platformer... but I've gotten past three levels out of God knows how many.

W

William

Xenogears
Company: Squaresoft
Platform: PS1
Rating thus far: 10/10
How far am I: About to go recapture Bledavik.
Comments: Excellent game. I had to restart playing it, and now I'm really into it again thanks to Anigmasis...

Tatsu

Dragoniac
Currently Playing: Zelda - Link To The Past
Developer: Nintendo
Platform: Super Nintendo
Current Rating: 10/10
Progress: I'm only at the start and got the first medal. I've allready finished the game years ago but it's time for a new start. It's the perfect Zelda game and I enjoy every secound of it. Ah the memories...

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements