At the moment a lot of the “Zombies” mode in Black Ops 3 is unknown.
Reddit user Mage3873 has uncovered some leaks in the Black Ops 3 beta files for PC that sheds light on what Zombies will offer in the final release in November.
Note: None of the below is confirmed by Activision or Treyarch but these have been found in the files released as part of the Black Ops 3 Beta for PC.
- Theatre/Theater mode will again return and be available in Black Ops 3
- There will be a story and campaign
- There may be an option to play as a zombie!
- The code suggests Black Ops 3 will check the easter egg progress from the previous Treyarch title, Black Ops 2
- There will be a prestige mode and an XP progression system similar to multiplayer mode
- Hidden theme music has been leaked of the zombies menu and Shadows of Evil