• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Titanfall Launch Trailer Released!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

TheSoulStabber

Sole Survivor
TFG aNi submitted a new blog post:

Titanfall Launch Trailer Released!

This is it guys - We're on the home stretch to release and Respawn have released the Official Launch Trailer for Titanfall. The video appears to unearth some as of yet, unseen items and features in the game.

Below are some of the highlights of the video, including the time at which they appear
  • 0:14 seconds - An epic space battle scene. Is this the epilogue to the game?
  • 0:24 seconds - Appears to be a flying turret or some sort of...

Last edited by a moderator:

aNi

Yep - There's alot hidden in the Video - Going through it all now!

Last edited by a moderator:

aNi

Updated Article with times and highlights of the video! Great to see some of the new weapons in action! That Titan appears to have a Jump pack too!

macisaguy

Cannon Fodder
Slow-mo? Check.
Epic music? Check.
Voice over? Check.
Crazy game footage? Check.
A glimpse of stuff we haven't see in action yet? Check.

Yup, this trailer wins. I need to play now!!!

Here's the video for those interested:

macisaguy

Cannon Fodder
What weapon is at 1:20?
It seems like some new camp patterns maybe? The Sniper at 0:21 looks to have white/grayish camo which I don't remember seeing before.
At 1:09 there's a Pilot punching a dude. Are there multiple melee animations? I thought it was only the kick?
Also...some of the "Story" stuff looks awesome. Dropship crashing to the ground. The space battle that @TFG aNi mentioned. So good...so, so good.

aNi

Slow-mo? Check.
Epic music? Check.
Voice over? Check.
Crazy game footage? Check.
A glimpse of stuff we haven't see in action yet? Check.

Yup, this trailer wins. I need to play now!!!

Here's the video for those interested:

It's in the article, but what the heck! ;)

XXXBoXOne

Titan De-Commission Technician
Well there are a few on people like MacAllan @ 0:14 (1568) and grunts, weaponry obviously.

macisaguy

Cannon Fodder
Well there are a few on people like MacAllan @ 0:14 (1568) and grunts, weaponry obviously.
Aaaah....gotcha. Do they mean something? Or are you just looking for all kinds of clues/details?

Also, when you say you're writing in ace Pilots, is there a thread just for that?

XXXBoXOne

Titan De-Commission Technician
Aaaah....gotcha. Do they mean something? Or are you just looking for all kinds of clues/details?

Also, when you say you're writing in ace Pilots, is there a thread just for that?

Just mentioned as a comment in the Ace pilots lounge, then spotted this thread.

I was looking at the numbers as a possible clue, like the viral ad we had a while back. It could just be me being hyped and hopeful. Take a look @1:32 maybe a glitch ?

Bangcat

Potentially an odd Cybernetic Intelligence
Daft_0.jpg

Pilots are going to have to pull out their fine suits for this one. If by some reason it doesn't win game if the year Titanfall is Damn sure going to be sitting up front.

Bangcat

Potentially an odd Cybernetic Intelligence
mjY6PGCx_8q2fqh7YGabZMw.jpg

Should be able to use the search for it. Me I just replied to a notice one day I think.

We should get a fancy sign and some scenery in there.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements