• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PS3 Destiny Players: hey guys names joseph

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Jor3yoyo8

Hey guys, My name is Alec. I'm 20 and a have a hunter that's level 29. A warlock level 22 and a Titan level 7. I'm new to forums so if you can help me out that would be great.

Jaxel legend

Hey guys my name is Joseph and I just wanted to ask if anyone was in need of people as I am to make a team is anyone down respond asap please.
Hey guys, My name is Alec. I'm 20 and a have a hunter that's level 29. A warlock level 22 and a Titan level 7. I'm new to forums so if you can help me out that would be great.
I am here for you guys. I am on ps3, PSN ID is dsmspyder69. I have mic a level 30 hunter, level 27 titan and a level 12 warlock. shoot me a friend request if you want to do weekly heroics and daily, i also do PVP. don't be afraid to join our group [The Overwatch] on the destiny app or website. i hope to be seeing you soon.

Slayer2150

I am here for you guys. I am on ps3, PSN ID is dsmspyder69. I have mic a level 30 hunter, level 27 titan and a level 12 warlock. shoot me a friend request if you want to do weekly heroics and daily, i also do PVP. don't be afraid to join our group [The Overwatch] on the destiny app or website. i hope to be seeing you soon.
I will add you when I get on bro thanks for the response.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements