• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

If you had a psychic ability...

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

PKT

Forever /a/lone
Just name a psychic ability and what you would do with it.

I want the ability to absorb knowledge from things. I would use it on books and computers to make myself even smarter.

Reasonable Addition

Wrong Answer
Right, like we didn't know what you'd DO with that.

Or maybe not. I mean, Nazo has that damn sexy hair, no need to manipulate anyone. :)

I would be a Necroscope, which, in a series of vampire books, is the rare ability to communicate with the dead, and obtain their personal skills that they owned in life. Speak with a dead martial artist for example, and he, by choice, will bestow upon thee all his knowledge, and all of a sudden, you're kicking ass all over the place.

IF the dead chooses to do so-however and apparently, they seem adamant on having their skills and what they spent their life learning live on, so they usually pass everything on, from how to roll the perfect cigar to the knowledge of quantum physics and mobeous mathematics. See I don't know what that means, but if I had that ability, I would.

Or a Necromancer, which in the same series, allows you to know everything a dead person knew in life-secretes, thoughts and the like, not skills. It would be like reading someone's mind.

Only catch is, you have to rip the corpse apart, sniff and taste the entrails and otherwise pretty much participate in some strange near sexual act with the shredded up carcass. Necroscope is more varied, as the dead share what they will with you from what they used to know, WITH the video game like skill acquisition-and all you need to do is sit by the place where the corpse is, either in the graveyard, or the river if they drowned or something, and keep them company for a bit.

I don't know how psychic that actually is, but close enough maybe?

And yeah those books are awesome-read them. Russian vampires and zombies wOOT lol!

The Liztress

Poison Pink
The ability to resist Nazo's manipulation... Or at least the ability to control objects. They don't have to be people, just any old object. It would make cleaning up a lot easier.

Ted

Owls don't lie.
I would want my psychic ability to be the one where I can negate all other psychic abilities.

Then no one would have an advantage over me, at least, when it came to psychic abilities.

Telepathy would be good too, but I'd want to be able to stop using it when I wanted to. No sense letting people shove their thoughts into my head. Imagine what a typical American mall filled with teenagers would sound like. *shudder*

Lanza

I'd settle for placing my hand on the surface of a book and knowing it all in three seconds.

Lanza

Everyone should know that knowledge is power. My previous post is the best mental ability anyone could ask for.
Just imagine acquiring full knowledge of Encyclopedia Britannica... in three seconds, no less. You'd know a lot more than most people.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements