• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

HELP!!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdl5376

Hi. We purchased a switch for our son for Xmas. All was working fine up to bedtime last night but when we have got upntoday all the games are showing but looks like they are downloading again. When we click on them we get a message software cannot be downloaded as the user that purchased no longer exists on the console. I purchased everything eith my parent user account which is logged in. Having a nightmare as our son is 11 and autistic and it is stressing him out (and us!) not being able to use it.
Any advice as to what is going on/what we can do would be massively appreciated.

NoExpert

Took a quick look in my online account to be more helpful, but as usual, can’t find what I’m looking for, so here goes anyway.

Is your account set as the primary, or is your son’s? Might need to be the game-purchaser’s.

Whatever page the setting is made, the existing primary would need to be decertified, and the next account to log in would then be certified.

Sorry if my terminology is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements