• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PS4 Borderlands: The Handsome Jack Collection announced

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Silent Angel

Might get the regular collection if Tales From the Borderlands gets me in the mood. Cool for those people that was waiting for the presequel to come to PS4, the RC for $400 is dumb.

Trent

That's a pretty neat collection. Though, I really would have thought if they made a PS4 collection, they would have included all of the games and not left the original Borderlands out of it.

agentyork

the first borderlands is by far my favorite. since i have all these games on steam, i'm not missing out on any graphics the ps4 has to offer. i am interested in the claptrap toy but overall not something i would pick up.

RaidUGZ

Yeah I was pretty puzzled by the absence of the first one as well. I'll be getting it soley to play through the Pre Sequel.

Ok, who am I kidding, I'll end up playing 2 again.

TasheRAWR

OMG! I am so getting this! I loved Borderlands 1 and to be able to play Borderlands 2 AND The Pre Sequel is AWESOME! It is a shame they didn't release Borderlands 1 with it though.

I love the edition with the remote controller Clap Trap, that is just so cool and cute but sadly too expensive for me :(

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements