• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

--Apology--

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Savage_Imported_7

I felt ashamed for what I have done to people here and what I have said to them. I don’t have any excuses. I did what I did, I take full responsibility for myself and my actions. I wouldn’t pawn this off on anybody. I’m sorry it happened. I know i can be mean sometimes, but I am gonna start being nice and sincere. Sorry doesnt prove anything unless you mean it and I mean it this time.

Sorry, SaVaGe​

RVZH

Woah Dude Everyone Stop Hating On Him He Posted An Apology Thread Accept It Or GTFO You Little trolls Leave Him be

Vizuh

YOUR A FAGGOT. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL AT YOU

Wow kid. You think you're so fucking smart sitting behind a keyboard saying 'LOOOOOL', it just shows how much of a fag you are. Why do you even bother coming here? No-one likes you. I think it would be better for EVERYONE if you just left. You just site and troll and troll just to annoy people, so I think I speak for almost everyone at GH when I say this, Josh, fuck off.

Savage_Imported_7

Stop posting in my thread, just GTFO if all you are going to do is fucking hate. People like you make me fucking sick, so just get the fuck out and leave everyone alone?! kthxbai

INTIMIDATION

josh man be calm dude we all get the idea theres no need to say your shit 20times.

savage im sure everyone exepts your apology :y: (everyone exept josh anyway :troll:)

Xx305-_-NinjaxX

YOUR ARE DOPEY :l :l :l :l :l :dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb:

Stop Spamming And Flaming On This Thread, Consider This A Warning Josh.

ThisIsCookie

LOOOOOOOOOOL @ YOU MATEE LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Why lol at him? It takes balls to confront everyone and say your sorry. And you've been banned 2+ times for flamming so don't bother Loling at other people..

That explains your rep too :y:

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements