GamesCom 2012 was this past week. The event took place between August 15th to 19th, so it’s actually on-going right now. Some people have gotten their hands on with the PlayStation Vita version of Street Fighter x Tekken. If you’d like to know what I thought of the original game on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, check out my impressions. Today, I bring you a recap of videos that were released at GamesCom 2012. Enjoy!
Capcom outlined the features for the PlayStation Vita…
– 55 characters to choose from. [Character List]
– Capcom says it’s all unlocked and playable on PSVita. Mmmmright.
– Difficulty level is consistent with your style. If your expertise with SFxTekken is beginner, you start as beginner, but you can advance to tougher styles.
– “Ease into the fight with beginner-friendly Casual Style.” says Capcom.
– Tap screen for normal attacks.
– Swipe screen for special moves.
– Switch characters with rear touch pad.
– Auto jumps and moves make it easy for you to focus your attacks.
– Assist Gem helps you level up, and lets you use manual controls.
– Assist Gems and Auto Inputs help you master how to do moves.
– Boost Gem helps you to power up, and master your gem to reach your goals.
– As it has been said many times before: DLC from PS3 can be transferred into your PSVita.
– You can find players online.
– You can go into ranked matches.
– PS3 and PSVita crossplay is possible.
– That means, if you’re on PlayStation Vita, you can battle a PlayStation 3 owner. And vice versa.
Capcom released a bunch of montages to show off Street Fighter x Tekken on PSVita…
Chun Li and Asuka duke it out first. Then Cammy tries her luck against Asuka. Ken, Ibuki, Sagat, Dhalsim, Julia, Rolento, Kazuya, Heihachi, Jin, Juri, Vega, and Xiaoyu all duke it out. Enjoy the next montage…
Street Fighter x Tekken arrives on PlayStation Vita on October 19th in Europe, on October 23rd in United States, and on October 25th in Japan. Are you ready to battle?