Bionic Commando Rearmed has met with a blockbuster success when it first came out. And now, Capcom comes out with a new Bionic Commando game, set in a 2D world, with 3D graphics just like the original did. The game look like it takes place in Hawaii, how interesting that the announcement’s location was conveniently at the same place the game looks like it’s going to be in! At Captivate 2010, the place of the event was no other than Hawaii. What a way to announce your upcoming game, Capcom! I think this is an absolutely great way to advertise your newest game. The trailer is below:
As you can see, the game takes place in lush new environments – including the jungle. You are going to be using the grapple hook once again, along with a slew of new weapons. You are going to be leaping, swinging, and grabbing to new locations, new enemies, new bosses. New features include:
– New Weapons, attacks and enhancements for the the all-purpose Bionic Arm
– New physics-based puzzles.
– 2-player co-op.
– Enhanced graphics and better camera functionality.
– All new musical score inspired by NES-era sound effects, produced by the same creative mind behind the original Bionic Commando Rearmed soundtrack.
– Cut-scene art designed by cutting-edge art studio Massive Black, whose previously worked on Infamous, Bioshock 2, and God of War III.
Are you ready to save the world from a new villain named General Sabio? Next year, Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 is going to land on Xbox Live Arcade, and PlayStation Network. Price tag? Judging from BCRearmed’s price – $15.
To read my review of Bionic Commando Rearmed, here you go.