• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What Are Your Thoughts on Nintendo Realm? A Feedback/Comment Thread

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreeTSG

Banned
YOUR THOUGHTS ON OUR SITE?​

What are your thoughts on Nintendo Realm?

How do you like the forums? The Layout?

What do you think about the Members and Staff?

How can this site be improved? And do you have any questions about something you're still confused about??

bejay-star

Verified Member
It's a Pretty Chill and cool Forum if You ask me. :cool:

Maybe The Layout Could be Changed, It Looks a Little plain. But it's just a Idea. :]

queenzelda

Verified Member
Pardon me but this thread is spam as this whole section of the forum is for 'suggestions & feed back'. I suggest that if you would like to make a more detailed suggestion in order to help improve the site then please do so.

As for the the layout? The layout has since been changed as the Wii U section used to be underneath the 3DS section a couple of month's ago. The Wii U section has since been moved above it. Perhaps condensing the layout would be easier; thus I'll look into it.

As for any one having questions: please contact any of the staff available who's online at the time your on and they will help to the best of their ability.

If any one is having any problems with a member, or staffer alike: please contact one of the readily available staff immediately if not sooner.

Other wise all feed back shall be posted with in the feed back section of the forum alternatively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements