• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Need a sig please

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

StoneGullet

I am not photoshop inclined and I am wondering if anyone would be kind enough to make me one. All I ask is it have a Doombringer firing a chain cannon, My Name (StoneGullet) and Bloody Swords (<-- My Clan Name). I would be eternally grateful.

Aaltair

I'm going to give sig making a try tomorrow so I will give it a try for you, can't promise anything though what size does it need to be? Btw blood eagle or diamond sword?

StoneGullet

Diamond Sword completely forgot about that. I appreciate the attempt. 200x500 thats a usual forum requirement for sigs. It pretty much going to be for this forum only. I may leak it to others.

Aaltair

sorry for the delay, had some unexpected work arise, if you want to go to this website and pick out a font that you would like me to use, or you can just tell me to choose whatever I want
<
. thxs

http://www.dafont.com/

yunohaxor

StoneGullet.jpg

How is that? Maybe if I took a little longer it could've been better but I am pretty tired. Also, there were no images of a dmb shooting. Give me a rate 1-5?

Aaltair

looks good imo, the reason I havent made you one yet is that I'm still waiting for ron to upload the photos of the doombringer shooting that we took, so yell at him the next time you see him
<

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements