• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

GTA 4 or MGS 4

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

GTA IV or MGS4?

• GTA IV

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • MGS4

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Dezerin

I'd have to go with GTA IV, I've never really been good at stealth games, and I'm not even sure when MGS4 comes out. Also, I pre-ordered my copy of GTA IV, so the odds lean towards it. Have I yet to preserve a copy of MGS4? No.

Tentei No Mai

Bitch Pudding!
As I'm sure some of my comrades know...I'm not that much of a GTA fan. MGS on the other hand, kicks ass in my opinion. MGS4 is definitely something I want and will try very, very hard to obtain a PS3 for (Goodbye, Graduation Money! HELLO, PS3. GONNA HOOK MAH PSP UP WIT DA PS3, Y'ALL). That, and well...even as an old fogey Snake's ass is so...ripe...and...juicy...and...nomnomnom.

StarGazer MLO

Arwing Pilot
I am going to have to go with MGS IV. Raiden is so sexy and watching him slice up those Metal Gears just got me so going.

On a more serious note, I have never really liked the GTA series. I've always just found it a poor outlet for immature people to spend their time with shooting people and fucking hookers and (in my opinion) has mediocre controls, generic plots, and boring missions. This next installment doesn't really seem to to deviate from that.

It's like..well...to me it's like "Hey new nationality, new town, new game!" The multiplayer doesn't really interest me either..its a concept that has not only been tried before but that I can look forward to Rockstar failing to accomplish to any degree of enjoyability.

The only thing I even find interesting about the game is it will be the first to show the Euphoria's physics engine. Which doesn't add anything to the enjoyability of a game, but seems like a nice fluff and will be nice to see implemented in later (and more likely) better games such as Force Unleashed. ^.^

P.S. Sorry if my post seems really long.

Zandragna

Chaos Lord
I'm not a PS3 owner but if I were, MGS4 would DEFENITELY be the first title I get for it. As far as I've seen GTAIV is almost exactly the same as its earlier brethren. Whoop dee doo.. kill others with poor controls online. MGS4 looks to be a definite buy.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements