This morning, during a livestream, Ubisoft unveiled Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint. This is an entirely new game in the Ghost Recon franchise, and has nothing to do with the poorly received Wildlands. The first thing that Ubisoft did out of the gate was tease story, features, and gameplay. They eventually dropped the official trailer for the game…
As they progressed through the livestream, they also showed off gameplay for Ghost Recon Breakpoint…
They also talked about gameplay at the same time. The game is still an open world title with new combat features…
- You can pick up your comrades, and your enemies to take them to a specific location.
- You can Co-Op with a friend, buddy or stranger in the world of Breakpoint.
- There’s an injury system. You can heal up your comrades.
- There’s a camp called “The Bivouac,” which acts as your resting place for you and your ghost comrades.
- You can blend into the environment with a combination of your customized characters, and body movements (you can go prone).
- The enemy’s AI is very advanced, according to Ubisoft.
- Each weapon has a progression system, and will help you navigate the world of Breakpoint,
If you’d like to learn more, the official website for Breakpoint is here. Ubisoft also unveiled a DLC season, with a roadmap to boot.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Breakpoint will arrive on retail shelves October 4, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.