For those curious about the “10″ in the title, the next Call of Duty will be the tenth Call of Duty to come out (Black Ops 2 was CoD9). We follow all the Call of Duty rumors/leaks on the web, and so far there is NOTHING credible on the next Call of Duty. Rumors regarding Cpt Price’s voice actor going to Los Angeles for MW4 proved to be inaccurate as he was probably just recording lines for the trailers on CoD: Online which hit the web last week. Everything you currently read about on the web including this site are just assumption. But that can all change if theres another leak like there was for MW3..
Here are our predictions/assumptions:
1) Next-gen consoles are coming out this year and Call of Duty could be a launch title. Infinity Ward and Sledghamer Games has been hiring for next-gen programmers etc.
2) The next Call of Duty game is in the works by either Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer Games, Raven, Neversoft or all of the above.
3) “Modern Warfare 4″ will most likely NOT be the title since it could be easily confused with Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare.
4) Fans will count the days and praise the next Call of Duty game until it comes out but then theyll start complaining about lag compensation and OP weapons.
5) Most popular fan-rumors so far are that it will be a prequel to the MW series. Keep in mind these rumors have been around since before MW3, and also all the plot rumors for BO2 were wrong.
These are just our opinions, what are yours? Let us know in the comments below!
SOURCE: Amazon.de Via @xMaccabix