• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Your Occupation

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

VeniVitaVici

And what is it that you teach?

Me? I'm currently an independent contractor working for various internet based businesses. Consulting and what not. It's nothing glamorous, but it's paying for bills/school.

I'm certified in ELA 4-12. I've taught middle school but am currently over the juniors and seniors at a online-based Charter school.

Arock387

me? I cook at the local gold/country club, work part time at gamestop and write reviews for ps-analog.com. Fulltime father and house owner BOOYAH BITCHES. im a busy man and im only 25..

Dovahkiin

me? I cook at the local gold/country club, work part time at gamestop and write reviews for ps-analog.com. Fulltime father and house owner BOOYAH BITCHES. im a busy man and im only 25..
Great achievements and CV for only 25 congrats (y)
I work in my local gym, i also work as a general store assistant along with running my own circuit classes and army courses! hope to open my own Gym/fitness suite one day p.s. im only 19 =) so i think im off to a good start! :D

Arock387

Great achievements and CV for only 25 congrats (y)
I work in my local gym, i also work as a general store assistant along with running my own circuit classes and army courses! hope to open my own Gym/fitness suite one day p.s. im only 19 =) so i think im off to a good start! :D

indeed you are!! BTW...ugh i dont wanna sound like a tard here...whats "CV"? i know i know! I SHOULD KNOW THIS but im drawing a blank

thanks for the compliments though!

Edit: lol at spartaerobics

F34R

Yeah, everyone just walked around kicking each other in the chest... lol

ONE MORE SET ----

This
IS
SPARTA

This
IS
SPARTA

and so on.