• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Your Occupation

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Dovahkiin

indeed you are!! BTW...ugh i dont wanna sound like a tard here...whats "CV"? i know i know! I SHOULD KNOW THIS but im drawing a blank

thanks for the compliments though!

Edit: lol at spartaerobics
no problem and thanks! "CV" means "curriculum vitae" it is a document you have showing all your experiences and qualifications like past/current jobs, hobbies, interests etc..it is used when applying for a job =)
Maybe they are only over here in the UK or else US have a different name for it!

Arock387

no problem and thanks! "CV" means "curriculum vitae" it is a document you have showing all your experiences and qualifications like past/current jobs, hobbies, interests etc..it is used when applying for a job =)
Maybe they are only over here in the UK or else US have a different name for it!

yup. Here its dubbed Resume' (i dont know how to do the e with the thing)

oldgreg07

I'm the Assistant Store Manager for the only Greg Norman Collection store in the country (store 2 opens in May). With 60 stores slated to open up within the next decade (5 this year), the time I've spent working with the corporate head honchos, and the fact that I'm supposed to help open most of the new stores, my current position should turn into something a bit more glamorous; and rewarding monetarily.

oldgreg07

They aren't slaves, lol. The level of pay depends on the soldier/sailor/airman's rank, job, and length of time served.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements