• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Your favorite 3rd person game(s)?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Harry_Imported_7

I was just wondering what is your favorite 3rd person game(s)?

I have 3 that are my favorite.

I have Saints Row: The Third
Saints_Row_The_Third_box_art.jpg

The Saboteur
the-saboteur-pc-eiffel-tower_656x369.jpg

Assassins Creed 2
250px-Assassins_Creed_2_Box_Art.JPG

What are your favorite? :D

Post pictures if you can find any! :D

Liger

GTA hands down, but Max Payne is also up there. I just found out about The Saboteur from your post, looks interesting. Thanks. ;)

RupRip

Since multiple entries are welcome, I'll take full advantage. My favorites are Tomb Raider, God of War & Devil May Cry. There's more but those are the ones I can think off the top of my head that really stand out to me.

Mine would definitely be the Gears of War series. However, I mainly play PC games now, so I don't really play Gears of War anymore. I tried Tomb Raider, and it's currently my favorite third person shooter.

healthy

I don't think there is any question, the GTA series is by far the best 3rd person shooter. Especially GTA: San Andreas, probably one of my favorite games ever. Gear of War series would probably be my second favorite because the action in that game seemed so unique at the time.

Stryker

Grand Theft Auto, SpecOps: The Line, and APB: Reloaded are probably my favorite Third Person Shooters, though I wouldn't really considering GTA an actual "Shooter" just because it has guns.

Raradra

God of War ftw! The entire series stands out in my mind as one of the funnest games I have ever played.

Dracomike

Uncharted series have to be the best third person game ever created. The story telling is some of the best that I have ever witness and the gameplay made you enjoy the story even more. It also contained some of the best graphics than any game at its release. I hope they continue the series on the same caliber they had in the beginning.

tajnz

Uncharted 3, Assassin's Creed (the whole franchise), The Last Of Us and Tomb Raider (last years reboot).

Laksefar

Definetely the Mass Effect games. Such story telling... It's amazing. I've never really liked sci-fi but mass effect really captured my imagination.
Also the gameplay is great. It's a cover-besed shooter that works really well !
Aaaand that being said: I can't wait for the next game. And I'm thinking we'll see some of it at E3 and hopefully a release next year :D !

Kihluna

I love Devil May Cry. There was another I couldn`t remember the name of..Dragon Age? Gah its gonna kill me now ;-;

Roubles

Top 10 in the 3D era - alphabetical:

1. Dead Space
2. Gears Of War 2
3. Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
4. Mass Effect
5. Ninja Gaiden
6. Phantasy Star Online
7. Red Dead Redemption
8. Resident Evil 4
9. Super Mario 64
10. The Legend Of Zelda OOT