• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Yes or no ?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Nathan123

Even as I write this I realise that it's probably a stupid question to ask on here as I'll probable get biased answers lol but I'll ask anyway.
Thinking of ordering a vita right now from amazon yes or no ?
Go ....

Lawking10

Even as I write this I realise that it's probably a stupid question to ask on here as I'll probable get biased answers lol but I'll ask anyway.
Go ....
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

reydempto

Yes, dude. find a good deal and go for it. Some pretty sweet releases are on the horizon, as well as some decent titles currently in the lineup.

If you have the money for it, and you aren't going to screw up on your rent or something, go for it....join usss

MadMike

Go ....

Definitely, if you're interested in the Vita, Amazon is probably the place to get it. In most places, taxes are not required and you get free shipping. The money you save on taxes alone is enough for a game.

3VOLVE

I <3 Innuendos.
I will answer with a non-biased opinion because I own a 3DS and Vita, my 3DS is collecting dust, my VIta has a shiny new case and my charger is always plugged in so that says it all.
Yes go for the Vita it is worth it, and get LBP too this will make you play your Vita non-stop!

Lawking10

I will answer with a non-biased opinion because I own a 3DS and Vita, my 3DS is collecting dust, my VIta has a shiny new case and my charger is always plugged in so that says it all.
Yes go for the Vita it is worth it, and get LBP too this will make you play your Vita non-stop!
LBP....

Nathan123

Thanks guys you are awesome great feedback just sorting something out but I'll order it in the next hour or so and post back on here when I have :) !!!!!!!

tch2296

I bought it completely on impulse from Walmart yesterday...I had an identical moment where I was like "Wow I really wanna just buy this thing..." and I stood there for 10 mins before deciding that it was okay because I can always return it within 15 days if I decide it wasn't worth the money.

So far, I am really enjoying it. The display is beautiful and all the PSN options are great for a huge Sony fan like me.

3VOLVE

I <3 Innuendos.
Thanks guys you are awesome great feedback just sorting something out but I'll order it in the next hour or so and post back on here when I have :) !!!!!!!
Yahhahahahahha!
Add me I'm Dusean17 is my PSN name, I'm a team player and a the best player of LBP I spent everyday playing it since launch.

Lawking10

Yahhahahahahha!
Add me I'm Dusean17 is my PSN name, I'm a team player and a the best player of LBP I spent everyday playing it since launch.
Oh yea, forgot to mention.... ADD ME! Lawking10 (Aimed at Nathan & Dusean i guess haha)

Nathan123

Oh yea, forgot to mention.... ADD ME! Lawking10 (Aimed at Nathan & Dusean i guess haha)
Haha dont worry guys ill be sure to add both of you as soon as ive got it :D can you set up an old PSN account on it ? I have a ps3 with an account but dont use the system as i prefer my 360. Can i set up this account on the vita or do i have to create a new one ?

3VOLVE

I <3 Innuendos.
Haha dont worry guys ill be sure to add both of you as soon as ive got it :D can you set up an old PSN account on it ? I have a ps3 with an account but dont use the system as i prefer my 360. Can i set up this account on the vita or do i have to create a new one ?
yes you can!(y)

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements