• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Worst physical pain?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
I was a kid when it happened. I was fighting with some kid, and was on the 2nd floor of a playground structure, I fell from that second floor. And I fell on my arm, it didn't break completely, but it was excruciating. I wrapped my arm for WEEKS.

That was not the end of the pain. The argument continued, and the other kid(s) beat friends and I. One of the kids choked me with a literal wire of some kind.

Nebulous

I was a kid when it happened. I was fighting with some kid, and was on the 2nd floor of a playground structure, I fell from that second floor. And I fell on my arm, it didn't break completely, but it was excruciating. I wrapped my arm for WEEKS.

That was not the end of the pain. The argument continued, and the other kid(s) beat friends and I. One of the kids choked me with a literal wire of some kind.
Ouch!

For me it has to be dental pain.

pittstonjoma

Someday, one day, who knows? Someday I suppose...
I blew out my kneecap at my old job several years ago. I was in a lot of pain for months. After a lot of physical therapy, I am back to mostly normal. It hurts when there's bad weather or I do a lot of heavy lifting.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements