• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

World Cup 2014

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Mr.Panos

Hey! My name is Panos and I am addicted to the World Cup. :p
I have been watching the World Cup since it started. I supported my country ( Greece ), but unfortunately, we didn't progress ( 8 best teams in the whole world ). We were playing against Costa Rica. Our players had one of their best matches. We had so many opportunities to score, but nothing happened. The score was 1-1 and Fanis Gekas didn't score that last penalty.:(
I think that Germany and Brazil have both many chances to win this World Cup. What do you think? Which team is going to win?

Jamie

Founder of FPSForum
Contributor
Hey! My name is Panos and I am addicted to the World Cup. :p
I have been watching the World Cup since it started. I supported my country ( Greece ), but unfortunately, we didn't progress ( 8 best teams in the whole world ). We were playing against Costa Rica. Our players had one of their best matches. We had so many opportunities to score, but nothing happened. The score was 1-1 and Fanis Gekas didn't score that last penalty.:(
I think that Germany and Brazil have both many chances to win this World Cup. What do you think? Which team is going to win?
Greece played well but Costa Rica have been looking great!

I'd love Costa Rica to win, but I can see it going to Germany as they are a formidable side.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements