• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Wire High.

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcius

THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!
This is like a literal translation of a shit sandwich. Utter failure, this damn thing is.

Carlo Marx

Sunflower Sutra
I have lost motivation, I am to lazy to try writing good and I don't feel like posting crappy ass writing. It may take a while for the rest of episode two.

Darth Arkas

RC-1138
I just want to shoot Lith for knocking me out w/ the fucking door. That's all. I actually got around to lawling quite a bit after I figured out wtf was going on.

Needs MOAR Kat and exchange st00dent. I guess I won't demand boobs, but perhaps moar drunk sessions. You look like you're typing like you did back before you......... "grew up" is not the right phrase.................................................... um, got older, maybe?

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
If I'm part of the 'take over the school' club, I should be like the TF2 spy. Or a Bond Villain.

Tentei No Mai

Bitch Pudding!
Oh, wow! It's another...

f_509714187afm_f3b513c.jpg

Cat Fight, rwrwr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements