• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

WIN 2 copies of Advanced Warfare with DestroyRepeat.com!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

aNi

WIN 1 OF 2 COPIES OF CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE!

View attachment 611
Everyone loves a competition and a freebie - So I am pleased to announce the latest Competition giveaway, exclusive to Destroyrepeat.com members.

We have 2 copies of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare to give away to 2 lucky members on the platform of their choice. Unlike our Titanfall and Destiny competitions, this one is only open to our members from the UK (Sorry folks, it's our sponsors terms)

To be in with a chance of winning, simply sign up and get involved with the activity on the forums. Be it joining or creating your own discussions with other members, it's as simple as that.

Once you've got 20 posts across the forums, pop back here and reply to this thread telling us what you are most looking forward to about Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. We'll then pick the best 2 answers from the entries. Competition closes on October 31st 2014.

The 2 winners will be announced here on November 1st 2014 no later than 15:00 GMT. You will then be contacted within 24 hours to arrange delivery or collection of your game.

What are you waiting for? Get discussing!

Attachments

• win-advanced-warfare.jpg
    win-advanced-warfare.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 96

HailVectron

Father, Welshman, Cmdr
Not being a CoD player, that's a difficult thing to answer. I can't tell you what I'm looking forward to, because I've got nothing to look back at! So I suppose, I'm looking forward to kicking myself for not experiencing CoD until now!

PS. and the custom controller, that looks sweeeeeeeet...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jenbuu

Not being a CoD player, that's a difficult thing to answer. I can't tell you what I'm looking forward to, because I've got nothing to look back at! So I suppose, I'm looking forward to kicking myself for not experiencing CoD until now!

PS. and the custom controller, that looks sweeeeeeeet...

i havent played cod religously since modern warfare and COD:WAW, but this has caught my eye i hate to admit it. and i agree about the controller looks pretty sweet. may just have to add it to the collection lol

TheRandumbHero

This one feels different that's why i'm looking forward to it! Just the multiplayer reveal we saw at GamesCon had more of a Titanfall feel to it with the speed and agility aspect.....Thing im MOST looking forward to? Hearing Kevin Spacey's leathery tones through my TV.....(Ok ive been watching the reboot of House of Cards a bit too much ok?)

Man i dont know which of these competitions i want to win more :S STOP MAKING IT SO HARD @aNi

artomatic

In the US here, so I'm out of the running, but good luck everyone else!

The trailers from Gamescom got me real interested in this one. Very impressed.

ilovmyself

cant wait for the single player and other features I cant say about yet but found out at gamescom while there ;)

Pedobear

ブリトー尻穴
I had a moment where I got the idea of flying to the UK to compete, then I realized how much that would probably cost

roccityroller

I'm looking forward to seeing how people react to the new mechanics in this game. It's something that most of the hardcore players have never dealt with. Will be interesting if the community embraces it or shuns it.

ilovmyself

I'm looking forward to seeing how people react to the new mechanics in this game. It's something that most of the hardcore players have never dealt with. Will be interesting if the community embraces it or shuns it.
The sports community picked it up very well when at gamescom saw some big teams playing and they were really good using the jump etc very well after only having a few hours on the game.

Bangcat

Potentially an odd Cybernetic Intelligence
The great British only write off continues! It keeps their mailing fees down and hopefully that money goes back into game development.
great-british-write-off-logo-books-handbagcom.jpg

But hey, Britain's got talent! The Hitchhikker's Guide to the Galaxy is still one of my favorite series.

1954.jpg

Veer Gala

I look forward to the futuristic technology, which - for the first time in the Call of Duty franchise - looks like it will add new dimensions to how it plays. The exo-suits look like they will add mobility to the whole game and turn multiplayer into a game of skill rather than aimless running around or camping. I also look forward to the verticality that this mechanic will come with.

Finally, I haven't played a Call of Duty game since Modern Warfare 2, which had a great single player campaign. From the trailers, the single player is going back to how it was, with a tight story that follows through. Also, it has Kevin Spacey in it, so it must be good!

ilovmyself

So any news on winners yet? also to add the feature i couldnt mention was zombie DLC coming but that leaked the day before hand.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements