• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Will you pre-order the next Halo game?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Sharon

My husband and I probably will. I've never personally played it myself but I know he loves the series. What's great is we usually have the day off whenever the local game stores hold midnight premiers.

Will you pre-order the next Halo game?

Jamie

Founder of FPSForum
Contributor
I've not played it before, so if an Xbox One version comes out I probably will just to try it out.

RoboRyan

I usually don't pre order games so nope. I will not be pre-ordering. I usually wait awhile before the price goes down before I buy a game. I will have to play it first before I know if I want to buy it or not.

Jamie

Founder of FPSForum
Contributor
I usually don't pre order games so nope. I will not be pre-ordering. I usually wait awhile before the price goes down before I buy a game. I will have to play it first before I know if I want to buy it or not.
How do you contain the excitement? :p

Jamie

Founder of FPSForum
Contributor
Pretty easy :D I just don't think about the game as much as some people and I keep busy with other things to help pass the time until I do get the game. It's not too hard...Patience is a virtue :D
Unfortunately I do not possess that virtue haha

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements