• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

wiki pics

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Lithium

<font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir
They contributed more to America as slaves.

As much as you are fully entitled to your opinion, and may have it open discrimination like this is against rules and policy at Wireforums. See test below.

3) No Flaming: Any insults or derogatory remarks towards a certain race, gender, religion, sexual preference, and so forth will be handled with warnings.

You have been issued a verbal warning, lets not see this again. If you would like to further discuss issues on slavery and share your opinions in a more civilized manner feel free to create a more thought out topic in the 'train of thought' board. Any kind of debate and discussion is welcomed there, as are opinions. But keep it civil and try to not disciminate, at least not openly, here.

Carlo Marx

Sunflower Sutra
Antwan, Im fightin the system here trying to make it so you wont get banned, and you have to say something like this....................

Carlo Marx

Sunflower Sutra
Hell yeah they got anoying, and it was hot as fuck, I made it when I was forced to cut my long hair, and I didnt wear it much. now I just have my hair dyed black and spiked up, I like to let the glue sit in my hair for says so my hair gets really weird and goes in alot of crazy directions. Soon it will be long enough again to start doing wierd shit to it once more.

Rorschach

You have been issued a verbal warning, lets not see this again. If you would like to further discuss issues on slavery and share your opinions in a more civilized manner feel free to create a more thought out topic in the 'train of thought' board. Any kind of debate and discussion is welcomed there, as are opinions. But keep it civil and try to not disciminate, at least not openly, here.

Apologies for the perceived infraction, but it wasn't taken as intended. As suggested, a thread was made on the subject. I wholly expect those who disagreed with the comment to contribute.

A link, to circumvent excuse to not show up.

And Wiki, leave the hair customization to the women. Be a man. Comb, and leave it at that.

Carlo Marx

Sunflower Sutra
I actually combed it today, but no way its gonna stay like this.

piczors5.jpg

Carlo Marx

Sunflower Sutra
First, in that rep I gave you lanza, I meant to have nazos name in it, instead of lanzas.

Second, in a good way or bad way Cyth?

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements