• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Why do you prefer Java Minecraft over Windows 10 Minecraft?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Soulwatcher

For all of you who prefer Java Minecraft over Windows 10 Minecraft. Why do you prefer Java Minecraft over Windows 10 Minecraft? What about Java Minecraft makes it special to you?

wallet

Hi, I prefer Java Minecraft over Windows 10 Minecraft, because Windows 10 version has fewer features, and all the Youtube videos are for Java, it must be updated for Windows 10. I will update it now, I will stick to Java for a long time from now on!

Soulwatcher

Hi, I prefer Java Minecraft over Windows 10 Minecraft, because Windows 10 version has fewer features, and all the Youtube videos are for Java, it must be updated for Windows 10. I will update it now, I will stick to Java for a long time from now on!
You should have a look at the Windows 10 Bedrock version of the game. It has improved the overall Minecraft experience 10 folds, not only does it play better but the UI is all different and night and day better. And I know that they are coming out with Java 1.13, but I think there is going to be a shift to Windows 10 being the development platform and Java being secondary.

hardward

I wouldn't really say that I prefer Java Minecraft, I just have no reason to switch. Of course, eventually, I will likely have to switch because it will become the primary version of Minecraft, but, until then I really see no reason to. There are a few changes that I would have to get used to and quite honestly I don't understand what I would be gaining. The one good reason that I have seen to switch over to Windows 10 Minecraft was that the performance of that version is better but I have a gaming computer so that doesn't really concern me.

So in summary, I don't prefer Java Minecraft, I just don't really care.

Soulwatcher

I wouldn't really say that I prefer Java Minecraft, I just have no reason to switch. Of course, eventually, I will likely have to switch because it will become the primary version of Minecraft, but, until then I really see no reason to. There are a few changes that I would have to get used to and quite honestly I don't understand what I would be gaining. The one good reason that I have seen to switch over to Windows 10 Minecraft was that the performance of that version is better but I have a gaming computer so that doesn't really concern me.

So in summary, I don't prefer Java Minecraft, I just don't really care.
I use to be a huge fan of Java until the Windows 10/PE version came out. And the deal was sealed once I found out that I could play in the same world on my PC and Android smartphone and tablet. Because I could be anywhere and play Minecraft. I never really modded in JAVA so it's not like I am missing out on mods. But what I am really looking forward to in the Super Duper 4k graphics that are supposed to be released in March. Every time I look at the video it just blows my mind and it's better than any graphic modded java that I have seen.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements