• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Who's going to win Super Bowl 2016?

• Carolina Panthers

• Devner Broncos

Results are only viewable after voting.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
So, in the grand finals of Super Bowl 2016, Carolina's Panthers will go one on one against Devner's Broncos at the Levi's Stadium.

Who's your pick in winning it all at Super Bowl 50?

Hector !!

I don't know this SB sucked. I felt it was lackluster and was missing something. Maybe since it was hyped up as the 50th?
But giving credit when it's due... Von Miller had a heck of game. That guy is a beast!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
I don't know this SB sucked. I felt it was lackluster and was missing something. Maybe since it was hyped up as the 50th?
But giving credit when it's due... Von Miller had a heck of game. That guy is a beast!
Yeah, this Super Bowl sucked. A lot of bullshit calls, lots of stupid plays, like the one where the ball rolled on like a tumbleweed. lol. Dumbasses.

And no, it's not because of the hype, or because it's Super Bowl 50. It's just that 49ers isn't playing this year, and another good team.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements