• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Which version of the game will you be getting?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Which version of the game will you be getting?

• Standard Edition

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Deluxe Edition

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Regular PS4 Bundle

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Darth Vader PS4 Bundle

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Han Solo Minifridge Bundle

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

solmed411

I had a conversation with my boss at work that made me wonder: which version of SWBF will everyone be getting?

Personally, I already have the Deluxe Edition pre-ordered through PSN, but I'm also getting a Darth Vader PS4 Bundle. I'm even considering buying a Han Solo Minifridge Bundle (despite it just being "just a sticker on a fridge").

I know that there are many people hesitant to buy even one copy of the game, but that isn't me. What about everyone else? Also, if I missed a version of the game, please select "Other" and let me know.

I'm in Australia and have only seen the Standard and PS4 bundle from that list advertised. EB Games dies have an exclusive Collectors edition that comes with a t-shirt, mug and keyring but by the time you account for cheaper pricing at other stores I don't think it's worth it.

solmed411

I didn't know about the minifridge thing until today. It's a Walmart exclusive here in the U.S. My thought is that it's showing support for the game, and I don't mind spending a little extra for the swag.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements