• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita where is revelations 2?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

loungerman35

Iv looked everywhere for information on the vita version......no luck I wouldn't be surprised if it never gets released I hope it does iv been holding out for it

Nazar_Ops

I think they said that they will release the Vita version after all of the four episodes have been released on the other consoles.

Either that, or the game has silently been cancelled.

loungerman35

I'm sure the last episode came out a couple of weeks ago and still nothing about the vita version this worries me :(

loungerman35

That's made me a bit more happy but I wanted a physical release o'well cant complain at least its coming to vita

Lord Phelan

Yeah... and it will be released way earlier.

Waiting much longer (aye, it got delayed) for a port done by 3rd party indie studio with no experience with Vita... and that couldn't even port their own game to Vita because they didn't know how... doesn't really seem to me like a good idea.

I don't want to cast my usual doom and gloom... but really... Frima Studio (clicky) doing a Vita port?! Like.... REALLY?!

With no retail.... it's just like no brainer for me. I'm definitly not picking this up for Vita.

Kuruwin

I agree that it isn't looking good but you never know. Sly Cooper HD collection was done by nobodies and still turned out well.

Yanikun

I didn't think the game seemed that good at first, compared with Revelations, but I heard fantastic impressions about it. I'm pretty bummed about it only being digital though because I expect the game to take up a lot of space. We'll see when the time comes.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements