• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Whats The Worst Thing Thats Happened To You On A Date?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Sir Dreamer

Post your stories down here :D

My worst thing was one day i was in my gf's house and i had massive diareaha but i couldnt hold it so we were at her familys dinner table and lets say i stunk up the whole room

Xx305-_-NinjaxX

LMFAO, well one time i was at my girls house and well same situation as you and um i had a load of shit to be dumped LOL, so i rushed to the bathroom and well i tripped over the dog and broke a $1200 vase and still went to bathroom and well... No Toilet paper.. so uhhh yeah you don't wanna know the rest of that story LOL.

Sir Dreamer

LMFAO, well one time i was at my girls house and well same situation as you and um i had a load of shit to be dumped LOL, so i rushed to the bathroom and well i tripped over the dog and broke a $1200 vase and still went to bathroom and well... No Toilet paper.. so uhhh yeah you don't wanna know the rest of that story LOL.

But how the hell did you wipe your ass ? Lmfao

Xx305-_-NinjaxX

Nope, well damn i should have used my sock FUCK... Well since there was no toilet paper or anything and i filled up the bowl LOL, um i used the towel that someone uses... I was so ashamed but i didn't wanna go out there with shit in my ass. Then i left the house and never came back, that girl never called me ever since i wiped my ass with her towel... But i have a new girl and this one HAS toilet paper:)

Vizuh

I was at my girlfriends house and I was bursting for a shit, there wasn't any toilet paper so I used a wet towel. Her dad was waiting outside to get it and that was the last time I went out with her -__-

Xx305-_-NinjaxX

I was at my girlfriends house and I was bursting for a shit, there wasn't any toilet paper so I used a wet towel. Her dad was waiting outside to get it and that was the last time I went out with her -__-

Hahhahaha, Similar to my story bro, there is always better ones out there bro lmao.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements