• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What Music do you listen to?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Tunechi

Just wondered what types of Music people listen to on here.

I've got a few songs that I'm sort of addicted to. ;)

1. Otherside (Remix) - Macklemore ( Hard hitting song, especially cause I drink syrup.)
2. How We Do - Rita Ora ( Obsessed with her!)
3. R.I.P - Rita Ora ft Tinie Tempah
4. I feel like dying - Lil Wayne
5. My Life - The Game ft Lil Wayne.

Trender

I will tell you my favourite artist. I have much other artists and songs I listen to, but I take that another time. I take one from her former duo "Antique" (1999-2003) two songs from some years ago, one pretty new and one even newer.

Antique - Dinata dinata

Helena Paparizou - Mambo

Helena Paparizou - The light in our soul

Helena Paparizou - Baby it's over

Helena Paparizou - Mr. Perfect

This girl is a Swedish-Greek person that is very famous in Greece. During her period with Antique and 2005-2007 she was very known in Sweden too. But then she left for some reason but it looks like this year she is trying on a comeback in Sweden again.

2005 she won eurovision song contest with the song "my number one".

So if you live in Greece I am sure you know her, if you live in Sweden I am pretty sure you know about her and if you live in Scandinavia, that you know about her is also likely to be true.

Graveflower

I listen to alot of old school hip hop and underground hip hop. Not like tech nine more like immortal technique and sage Francis. Been rockin the silent hill soundtracks on music unlimited alot lately. Also old rock like black sabbath, corrosion of conformity, pink Floyd, dubstep, goa psychedelic trance and crazy bands like type o negative and acid bath. Only mainstream is tool and apc...oh yeah shyne,, tupac biggie and dmx but only certain songs on rare occasions.

LiKuidd

Just wondered what types of Music people listen to on here.

I've got a few songs that I'm sort of addicted to. ;)

1. Otherside (Remix) - Macklemore ( Hard hitting song, especially cause I drink syrup.)
2. How We Do - Rita Ora ( Obsessed with her!)
3. R.I.P - Rita Ora ft Tinie Tempah
4. I feel like dying - Lil Wayne
5. My Life - The Game ft Lil Wayne.

great taste in music ;)

LiKuidd

Tu pac
The Game
Kid ink
the weeknd
frank ocean
lil wayne
lil crazed
tyga
wale
couple drizzy
bunch of random trance/techno
chris brown
adele<333

Codebreaker

The main music I listen to is metal, hardcore and pop punk, but for when I'm playing games, I like Ministry of Sound comps, house music, dubstep - and lately I've been listening to a lot of pop, just because. :D

Luuk.vanRiel

The Eternal Poster
I'm not really one that listens to a single genre. My HDD is filled with 50gb of music ranging from Amy Winehouse, to Apocalyptica, to Skrillex. I usually just download the newest albums that pass by on Kickasstorrents. I can enjoy almost every sort of music if the quality is above 256kbps. I also have a seperate folder stuffed with Official Soundtracks from movies and games. It is amazing to relive movies or series and games through the music.

CoolDust

Metal, rock, and Rap.

The last one not sot so much these days as most of it is tripe. Not all mind there are still artists out there being creative.

Graveflower

Metal, rock, and Rap.

The last one not sot so much these days as most of it is tripe. Not all mind there are still artists out there being creative.
Go underground the best music is the music noone ever hears. Im sorry but lil Wayne is not hip hop

Daftbomb

Recently:

Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
Hot Chip
Photek
Fat Freddys Drop
Justice
Miike Snow
Tesla Boy

GabCM

Breakbeat
Drum & Bass
Drumstep
Dubstep
Dubstyle
Electro
Glitch Hop
Hard Trance
UK Hardcore/J-Core
Hardstyle
House
Moombahcore
Tech Dance
Trance, and Psy Trance if I can find something cool except Infected Mushroom.

When it comes to non-electronic stuff, Rock and possibly Industrial Metal, if I can find something I like except Rammstein.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements