• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What are you currently working on (building)?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Soulwatcher

RIght now I am in the process of flushing out my village, I spent way too much time making big projects and my village is a little barren. So I am in the process of making a lot of small builds so that it looks more flush/filled out. :) What are you currently working on (building)?

wallet

Maybe you will think that I am crazy but I want to create something that no one did until now (at least I hope it didn't), so, I have started to make a church, I am at the beginning but I hope I will finish it the next week. I want to make it big with a lot of windows even if I will be unable to make a picture of Jesus I will make a cross.

ballyhara

Right now I've been spending some time building a bunker, and I feel inspired by the one Soulwatcher did. But I would like to build some kind of dungeon, with different cells, and keep various creepers. I know, that sounds crazy, but I like the idea. So, if anyone have something that looks alike, I would really appreciate any help.

Mariana

Yesterday I just began building under the water like I've mentioned in my thread :D I am not quite sure what I will make but the main goal right now is to just start and see where it takes me... I'm currently making an underwater station building. It's coming along great but it is definitely harder than building on the land.

Soulwatcher

Right now I've been spending some time building a bunker, and I feel inspired by the one Soulwatcher did. But I would like to build some kind of dungeon, with different cells, and keep various creepers. I know, that sounds crazy, but I like the idea. So, if anyone have something that looks alike, I would really appreciate any help.

Nice, a bunker sounds nice and locking away creepers is an awesome idea. Please be sure to post pictures as you go. :)

Yesterday I just began building under the water like I've mentioned in my thread :D I am not quite sure what I will make but the main goal right now is to just start and see where it takes me... I'm currently making an underwater station building. It's coming along great but it is definitely harder than building on the land.

I love the sound of your underwater build, please be sure and post some pictures. I have thought about building an underwater city like Bioskock, but I am afraid that it would take way more skill then I have. So, for now, it's a dream unless I get a lot better at building.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements