• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What Android phone do you currently own?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Soulwatcher

I currently own an LG K20 Plus, it's just a basic phone but it plays PE Minecraft well. I got it for free when I switched to Metro PCs and my wife got one for free too. We switched from AT&T because they were trying to triple charge me for one month. So far it has been a good phone and has not given me any problems and the battery will last for 3hrs when I am playing Minecraft. Which is not that bad for such a basic phone!

Anachiwo

I currently bought Infinix Smart, it's a new product from the phone company and it looks really good. Although I'm yet to start playing Minecraft with it but definitely I will try it out and see how it blends with the new phone. I still play the game on my old Tecno phone which I'm planning to sell off as a second hand product. I don't use any phone products more than 2 years and I get a new one.

Soulwatcher

I currently bought Infinix Smart, it's a new product from the phone company and it looks really good. Although I'm yet to start playing Minecraft with it but definitely I will try it out and see how it blends with the new phone. I still play the game on my old Tecno phone which I'm planning to sell off as a second hand product. I don't use any phone products more than 2 years and I get a new one.
I agree with you phone technology changes so fast that by the time a phone is 2 tears old it's an old as a dinosaur and slow as a turtle. I usually try to update my phone every 2 years as well. I just got a new phone and I plan on updating it in 2019. I am going to just buy a basic smartphone because I am done with monthly phone payments.

Anachiwo

I agree with you phone technology changes so fast that by the time a phone is 2 tears old it's an old as a dinosaur and slow as a turtle. I usually try to update my phone every 2 years as well. I just got a new phone and I plan on updating it in 2019. I am going to just buy a basic smartphone because I am done with monthly phone payments.
Old as a dinosaur and slow as a turtle! Dude are you kidding me, it's like you are a good jester before? But anyways, you are very correct with that assessment because it's exactly what's obtainable as one's phone gets older.

mildredtabitha

My phone is almost two weeks old. I own Itel S12 Android version 7.0 which I purchased recently. I haven't tried installing minecraft yet but I will in January. I will now be able to play most games compared to back then when I had Huawei version 2.6.3 which never supported games I wanted to play.

overcast

I currently own Redmi 4A. And for me that is working out just fine. Though the speed of the phone is good. The camera is a bit on slow side for the fast shutter captures. Also the android is a bit lagged and old. And they need to have regular updates. But the device is not that attractive on that point. But the device is cheap and so that's why I have purchased the same.

Mariana

I still have the Samsung Galaxy S7 but I have been eyeing the S8 for a while now.

I am really happy with the S7 though. I have been using the Samsung phones for a very long time now. Never any issues. It runs fast, smooth and the battery lasts long considering how much I use it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Does your Android phone or tablet overheat while you're playing Minecraft? Minecraft 12
Wiz Android Phone Best? Tech Central 18
PacMan What Android phone do you have? Tech Central 20
B Best Android Phone Tech Central 10
S How often do you backup Minecraft on your Android or IOS device? Minecraft 2
S Are you excited about playing with Android, IOS, Xbox, Nintendo, and PC players on the same world? Minecraft 6
S Here are the list of controls for Android & IOS Minecraft PE edition! Gaming News 10
S Do you play Minecraft on Android or IOS? Minecraft 33
F Learn How To Develop Games For PC, Android, Windows and iPhone Tech Central 3
S How to hack android games Tech Central 1
TheViper Android or iOS? Tech Central 2
M PSVita Android Games For PS VIta PlayStation 7
W Where is Xur? The Android App Destiny 2
maxprime94 Do you regret getting an android? Tech Central 12
Yanikun PSVita Run SackBoy! Run! Coming to PS Vita, iOS and Android PlayStation 7
Shampoo XIII PSVita Assault Android Cactus on PS4, PS Vita: 8 Ways to Play PlayStation 5
BerryAl Sony to End Playstation Mobile Support on Android PlayStation 3
akhi216 Android vs iOS, which is superior? Debates 13
akhi216 Present and upcoming Android phones Off Topic Lounge 0
WhoIsDo Destiny companion app walkthrough (iOS, Android, Web) Destiny 17
jaded_69er Destiny companion app for android Destiny 7
kinaite0 [Android] Super Monkey kick-out 2000, my first android game. General Gaming 0
A Suggest your android games here General Gaming 3
AdrianaWar Best Texting App for Android phones Off Topic Lounge 0
Roubles The first 64-bit Android tablet (kind-of) Tech Central 0
Roubles Android apps turned phones into a secret Bitcoin miners Off Topic Lounge 4
Ocelot Gears of War on Android Tech Central 4
Z My Top 5 Android Games General Gaming 6
DL2000820 Looking for an MMO for Android General Gaming 11
Yanikun Ridge Racer Slipstream [iOS/Android] out in December General Gaming 2
Shoobs How to improve your iphone battery life (also works for android) Off Topic Lounge 0
DeathMoJo Plants vs. Zombies 2 out on Android General Gaming 1
milksheikh iOS7 vs Android? Tech Central 12
Trent Final Fantasy VI Being Enhanced for iOS/Android General Gaming 8
XpAcErX Dragon Quest I-VIII heading to iOS and Android General Gaming 1
lights Apple’s iPhone 5 touchscreen is 2.5 times faster than Android devices Off Topic Lounge 1
Trent PS4 Companion App Release on iOS + Android - Remote Play, Trophies, Chat, PS Store General Gaming 2
Trent Final Fantasy IV: The After Years getting Remade for iOS/Android General Gaming 0
t3hmadgamr How to change bluetooth address of Dualshock 3 back to PS3 from Sixaxis Android? PlayStation 1
Shoobs Hill Climb Racing - Best Android game ever General Gaming 0
Yuuki Android 5.0 to be revealed soon? Off Topic Lounge 3
Yuuki [Android] Falcon Pro "Easter egg" Off Topic Lounge 0
t3hmadgamr Is there an Android app similar to the PS Vita's Content Manager wireless sync? General Gaming 5
Yanikun So there's a new game called "PlayStation All-Stars Island"... for iOS and Android. General Gaming 17
D Maniac Manors / iOS and Android!! General Gaming 0
T "Ready to Play" Android Gaming Google Announcement General Gaming 4
C PSVita Android on vita ? PlayStation 7
U Android or iOS? Tech Central 15
TheGuyWhoGamesAlot The Humble Bundle with Android 6 Deals and Trading 0
T Best android games Tech Central 2