• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What Android phone do you currently own?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Soulwatcher

I currently own an LG K20 Plus, it's just a basic phone but it plays PE Minecraft well. I got it for free when I switched to Metro PCs and my wife got one for free too. We switched from AT&T because they were trying to triple charge me for one month. So far it has been a good phone and has not given me any problems and the battery will last for 3hrs when I am playing Minecraft. Which is not that bad for such a basic phone!

Anachiwo

I currently bought Infinix Smart, it's a new product from the phone company and it looks really good. Although I'm yet to start playing Minecraft with it but definitely I will try it out and see how it blends with the new phone. I still play the game on my old Tecno phone which I'm planning to sell off as a second hand product. I don't use any phone products more than 2 years and I get a new one.

Soulwatcher

I currently bought Infinix Smart, it's a new product from the phone company and it looks really good. Although I'm yet to start playing Minecraft with it but definitely I will try it out and see how it blends with the new phone. I still play the game on my old Tecno phone which I'm planning to sell off as a second hand product. I don't use any phone products more than 2 years and I get a new one.
I agree with you phone technology changes so fast that by the time a phone is 2 tears old it's an old as a dinosaur and slow as a turtle. I usually try to update my phone every 2 years as well. I just got a new phone and I plan on updating it in 2019. I am going to just buy a basic smartphone because I am done with monthly phone payments.

Anachiwo

I agree with you phone technology changes so fast that by the time a phone is 2 tears old it's an old as a dinosaur and slow as a turtle. I usually try to update my phone every 2 years as well. I just got a new phone and I plan on updating it in 2019. I am going to just buy a basic smartphone because I am done with monthly phone payments.
Old as a dinosaur and slow as a turtle! Dude are you kidding me, it's like you are a good jester before? But anyways, you are very correct with that assessment because it's exactly what's obtainable as one's phone gets older.

mildredtabitha

My phone is almost two weeks old. I own Itel S12 Android version 7.0 which I purchased recently. I haven't tried installing minecraft yet but I will in January. I will now be able to play most games compared to back then when I had Huawei version 2.6.3 which never supported games I wanted to play.

overcast

I currently own Redmi 4A. And for me that is working out just fine. Though the speed of the phone is good. The camera is a bit on slow side for the fast shutter captures. Also the android is a bit lagged and old. And they need to have regular updates. But the device is not that attractive on that point. But the device is cheap and so that's why I have purchased the same.

Mariana

I still have the Samsung Galaxy S7 but I have been eyeing the S8 for a while now.

I am really happy with the S7 though. I have been using the Samsung phones for a very long time now. Never any issues. It runs fast, smooth and the battery lasts long considering how much I use it.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements