• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Announcement Welcome to DestroyRepeat 5.0!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
It took a really long time, but I'm pleased to announce the redesign is done! Welcome to DestroyRepeat 5.0! Yes, it looks iffy here and there, but we'll fix it. Let me know if there's any issues, bugs, and suggestions you'd like to see implemented in the new DR5.0.

DestroyRepeat5Final.png

I paid a lot of money for this design to get it where I want it. And we're far from being done. If you'd like something done - Russ will be here shortly to take your suggestions, feedback, ideas, and whatnot. Please, please, please hit us hard. We want your feedback, suggestions, ideas... Areas of improvement. Seriously, hit us hard. I intend for DestroyRepeat to become the #1 Video Game Forum. I don't care what it costs me to get it done. I've already been doing some marketing on Twitter, and I'm going to spend more money on marketing very soon.

Before the redesign, I installed everything that I wanted installed to get to where I want it to be at the moment. Chat is installed, Tapatalk is installed. Now, is there ANYTHING else you want me to do?

JusZenTFN

Senior Moderator
Certainly has been a while since I've been on this site. I'm glad to see you trying to keep forums relevant though Carlos, good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements