• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Announcement Welcome Lights and Teflontactics to your moderating team!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murphy

After a lot of suggestions and discussions between the new team we have decided on who the next forum moderator will be - congratulations @lights! Please welcome him to the team!

Lights has always consistently posted news and gaming stories on the forum, and has always conducted him self very well. With the possibility of the forum expanding in terms of forums and discussions it's incredibly important to have a moderating team that understand the forum's subject matter and we feel that lights ticks all of the required boxes.

He also cares very much about the future of this forum as as you will have noticed, I am trying to build a team of individuals that feel exactly the same as you, and people that you can immediately identify with. Everyone being on the same page will only make this community stronger!

You will also no doubt have noticed that @teflontactics has moderating powers. Teflontactics is someone I have got to know very well over the last 18 months, has ensured that my other website runs incredibly efficiently and is not only a good friend, but someone that I completely trust. He also know a lot more about the backend side of things than I do.

He hardly ever sleeps and puts 110% into absolutely everything he does and will make my mission here so much easier. I will not be giving moderating positions to any of the other TVL forum staff here, regardless of whether they are registered or not because both sites need their own identities, so if anyone was thinking it could lead to an amalgamation of both forums, rest assured it will not!

This will not be the end of the appointments, there will be more members added to the team as we restructure and as needed. In the meantime, please join me in congratulating both Teflontactics and Lights, and hope that their efforts and ideas can help shape this community for the better.

:)

benna

You will also no doubt have noticed that @teflontactics has moderating powers.

He hardly ever sleeps and puts 110% into absolutely everything he does and will make my mission here so much easier.
:)

um Murphy... that sounds alot like slavery. I'm going to have to report you to the Canadian labour laws, unless of course, you support Chinese style labour rules, in that case slavery is A-OKAY (y) well, thats how the rest of the ipod loving world sees it :p. Tef..stop scouring the floor for crumbs...back to work Minion! (sorry I've been playing too much Borderlands 2 on Vita)

DL2000820

Congrats, Sensei :3!! Congratz to you too, lights!!
Oh aren't we just the happiest people... Some one give me a high-five *sticks up hand*

JoeCool

Suck the weenie!
S4_E21_High_Five!.PNG

MAN! how I love Adventure Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements