• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

VGCBattle Tournament II Nominations!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

SeanFury

I can see the venom in your eyes-
Basically this is the same thing as the Movie Battle, except with a few diffrent rules. Rather than voting for your favorite character, you are to look at the fight as if these two characters were battling each other (Example: Cloud of Final Fantasy VII vs. Squall of Final Fanasy VIII). And so on and so forth, and a new feature is that if you don't know the character, I can provide a picture! Trust me, if I don't have it, I can find it, and I most likely WILL have it. Only other rule is that you can only nominate three people! So get to it!

Also, because of complications in the last battle, a Wikipedia entry will be provided detailing the characters powers and abilities. However, because of super powered people (like Sephiroth) this can get unfair, so to make it fair, you have to pretend everyone is on the same playing field and equal in terms of sheer power. Actual strength and speed and such is as it normally would be, just the actual power the person has is equal...like this is an RPG and everyone is on the same level.

Nominations
Adol Christin (Ys series)
Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)
Astaroth(Soul Calibur III)
Avin (The Legend of Heroes: A Tale of Vermillion)
Azel (Panzer Dragon Saga)
Chipp Zanuff (Guilty Gear)
Conker (Various Games)
Eliwood (Fire Emblem)
Etna (Disgaea and Disgaea 2)
Jack Carver (Farcry)
Keith Valentine(Shadow Hearts)
Lu Bu (Dynasty Warriors)
Master Chief (John-117) (Halo)
Megaman (Megaman)
Regina (Dino Crisis)
Raziel (Legacy of Kain - Soul Reaver)
Revolver Ocelot (Metal Gear Solid)
Rygar (Rygar: The Legendary Adventure)
Shinobi (Shinobi)
Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Viewtiful Joe (Viewtiful Joe)
Volkov (Command and Conquer: Red Alert Retaliation)
Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
Zeratul(Starcraft)

Nights Shadow

Custom User Title
So do i make up 3 characters or just pick from his list there? When this is answered ill just edit my other post.

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
Nights Shadow said:
So do i make up 3 characters or just pick from his list there? When this is answered ill just edit my other post.

You post your own nominations that are NOT on his list. All that list is meant to do is tell you who's been nominated already.

Nights Shadow

Custom User Title
Grave Wisdom said:
You post your own nominations that are NOT on his list. All that list is meant to do is tell you who's been nominated already.
oh ok i guess hes updating his post as you guys make your list. Threw me off cause you both had ones from his list and i was like wtf lol. ok ill go edit my post.

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
Nights Shadow said:
oh ok i guess hes updating his post as you guys make your list. Threw me off cause you both had ones from his list and i was like wtf lol. ok ill go edit my post.

You probably should've posted your list in your latest post...so i'll copy it here to keep Sean from getting confused:

Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Jack Carver (Farcry)

Venom1

So can we only nominate people who weren't in the first tournament? I didn't even vote in the last one, so I dunno how it goes.

Venom1

Yeah, I noticed that. FF characters abound...but since they were all in it last time, this may actually be a fair fight.

These are my nominations then:

Lu Bu (Dynasty Warriors)
Viewtiful Joe (look left for series :p)

I was trying to throw some in there that most people probably wouldn't think of.

SeanFury

I can see the venom in your eyes-
Venom said:
Yeah, I noticed that. FF characters abound...but since they were all in it last time, this may actually be a fair fight.

These are my nominations then:

Lu Bu (Dynasty Warriors)
Viewtiful Joe (look left for series :p)

I was trying to throw some in there that most people probably wouldn't think of.

Thank you for nominating Chipp, I love him.

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
Raziel (Legacy of Kain - Soul Reaver)
Eliwood (Fire Emblem)
Volkov (Command and Conquer: Red Alert Retaliation)

C

Cyborg of Death

Adol Christin (Ys series)
Megaman (Duh)
Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)

Archangel Sabre

I'm not nominating this time around, but for the love of God come up with a plan to deal with tie-breakers.

The final battle in the other contest took MONTHS to finish and that was only because I got sick of it and voted with my other account.

Nights Shadow

Custom User Title
Grave Wisdom said:
Sephiroth was in the last round. The other 2 picks are fine I think. Just, find somebody to replace Seph.
Seriously... Its always gonna come down to him or cloud cause FFVII was so big. Unless everyone just doesnt vote for them because of that reason. Seph is kinda like in god mode to the rest lol.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements