• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Upgrading to elite

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK47

I see [you]
tkbH

Hello TheGamingSource community, well firstly i would like to say this is my first announcement woo hoo but apart from that i would like to introduce an exclusive usergroup into the community. I have had a lot of questions about can this be purchasable? Can this be earned? I've even had questions saying i have had have been here for a long time i deserve this usergroup? All the FAQ's will be listed below;

How do i earn elite?

Well the requirements are that you will need at least over 500 posts and donated over $10 (From the 1st of march) to even being able to have the chance of having access to the exclusive sections and nice image next to your name also please note The Gaming Source Forum Rules when posting.

I have reached the requirements, what now?

Once you have reached the requirements you will need to private message me a application. It would be a live application plugin but we are currently testing functionality with the plugin so bare with us but here is the format you will have to PM me with. (Some questions in the format may be replied with just a simple yes or no with a star on the question.)

Title: Elite Application

Code:
[B]How many posts do you have:
How much have you donated towards GeneticHax:
*Have you ever trusted internet people with your passwords:
If yes say why:
*Have you ever leaked from a forum:
Why do you feel you should be chosen as a elite member:[/B]

How do i know if I've been accepted?

Well you will get a lovely reply with all the relevant messages saying welcome aboard. Your request may go on hold or you will get a message saying please increase your forums stats and try again.

Can i re-apply?
Yes along as you have improved what i said to you, you can feel free when to PM me another app when you feel the time is right

Here is one that i accepted

How many posts do you have: 3,349
How much have you donated towards GeneticHax: More than $2,000, also I would say invested rather than donated.
If yes say why: Let's put it this way, I wouldn't give my damn brother my password :D
*Have you ever leaked from a forum: This is the only forum I go on :fa:
Why do you feel you should be chosen as a elite member: I feel as if I would be obligated to post some exclusive material and dedicated content into the section. I have bought many products/services in the past and I would be able to release them for free to the Elite members of GeneticHax. I need a section where nothing would be leaked or taken for granted. I would love for my content to be viewed by others who are dedicated to the site and deserve the content I can provide them with. I would do my very best to post daily and I would bemused as to why my content would be taken for granted since you are only allowing the dedicated members in this group. I know you are looking for members to post satisfactory content and I could help active this goal.

Here is one i have denied.

tqvo

This is my reply

tqvL

So when your going to apply please make sure you have something unique to offer me

Be-The-Box

I like the idea, but to the people who will be in this, there will be nothing available. Whats the good in striving for this for the other members?

And $20 from march 1st is a little much. I have donated more throughout my time here but it was like a year ago when the site was coming together...but only $5-10 after

Z3R0

How many posts do you have: 900 How much have you donated towards GeneticHax: probs about 30 dorra *Have you ever trusted internet people with your passwords: no cause im pro :fyea:If yes say why:*Have you ever leaked from a forum: nope cause im pro again :fyea:Why do you feel you should be chosen as a elite member: because im pro :troll: as ex staff errm i have posted allot of cool stuff errm penis ermmm Please write something interesting here .....

MLB_Imported_7

How many posts do you have: 1000+

How much have you donated towards GeneticHax: $90

*Have you ever trusted internet people with your passwords: No
If yes say why:

*Have you ever leaked from a forum: Yes look in your prem

Why do you feel you should be chosen as a elite member: Former Super mod, and a boss and donated way to much to this site lmfao

Fear_Imported_7

How many posts do you have: 858
How much have you donated towards GeneticHax: $30
*Have you ever trusted internet people with your passwords: Nope and i never will
If yes say why: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Have you ever leaked from a forum: Nope
Why do you feel you should be chosen as a elite member: Because i am very helpful towards the community i post very detailed posts e.g. GFX Pack post i did a while ago, i make people laugh and i have had a few arguements in the past but they have been resolved :)

N

Nick

We put $20 since the 1st March because there are some members who were dedicated in the past but not anymore and just want it for the sake of having it, so if you are really dedicated you would still be donating to help the site to this date. It will also help narrow down Elite because we don't want everyone having the Elite status or it will become pointless.
We are keeping this section exclusive and away from leakers. :y:

gamingdevil800

We put $20 since the 1st March because there are some members who were dedicated in the past but not anymore and just want it for the sake of having it, so if you are really dedicated you would still be donating to help the site to this date. It will also help narrow down Elite because we don't want everyone having the Elite status or it will become pointless.

But Im Broke :creepy-troll:

Be-The-Box

I agree with gamingdevil. I am broke now I have an apartment, bills to pay, car, gas, etc, I literally don't have an extra $1 to donate. I used to be dedicated, but I am now obviously just no money like i used to when i lived with my parents.

Pedo Leader

But money? Come on. We show our dedicated by getting referrals, posting, and being a good member while on the forum. Money shouldn't be involved, what do you guys think?

xTheCinema

How many posts do you have:
How much have you donated towards GeneticHax:
$10
No .-.
If yes say why:

*Have you ever leaked from a forum:
Yes
Why do you feel you should be chosen as a elite member:
I think I should be elite because I love you.

Empire

<b><span style='color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px
You won't have to pay if you are an extrordinary member, and it has to be approved you are an amazing member by me :stare: but that's not many people :youre-the-man:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements