• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita uh oh...

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

xile6

There just moving to 3ds to make quick money. Nothing more. Once the vita takes off they will be back

DeathMoJo

The Navy Guy
Man, gamespot really on the "hate train" lately. The Vita will do just fine, the PSP did and i have no doubts the Vita will be just as successful if not more. Hoping to see the Vita do better than the PSP did here in the US.

Dark_AnNiaLatOr

Don't know if this is true and we probably will never know.

However; as of now, I am very pleased with the launch window and what it has to offer for these several months. That is all I know. Also, Sony is way too serious about this device and will not let it go just like that. Expect a fight and out of that fight, we, the gamers will prosper through new IPs and announcements, like Gravity Rush.

LiquidDom

Oh my... they're such retards, i cant believe i even joined that site 3 years ago :confused:
BTW if you go to their official Vita page ( http://uk.gamespot.com/vita/index.html ) and look at the second tab, it actually says
"Gravity Rush: A Possible Killer App For The Vita"
:mad: Why don't they just realize for one bloody moment, that they are not apps - they are GAMES.
Uhm... "Killer App" is a term used to say something that will define whatever it is one. So Gravity Rush could be the killer app for the system, meaning the game to get.

Karoa

Uhm... "Killer App" is a term used to say something that will define whatever it is one. So Gravity Rush could be the killer app for the system, meaning the game to get.
I know what they mean... Its just that they're not APPS. Apps are Youtube, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, etc. GAMES, on the other hand, are Uncharted, UMVC3, Virtua Tennis 4, Metal Gear Solid, etc.

LiquidDom

I know what they mean... Its just that they're not APPS. Apps are Youtube, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, etc. GAMES, on the other hand, are Uncharted, UMVC3, Virtua Tennis 4, Metal Gear Solid, etc.
You're completely over-thinking this. They don't mean it as apps.

Though I guess you will perceive it in whatever way you want.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements