• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Announcement TitanFall 2 Forums has been merged into DestroyRepeat

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
I launched TitanFall2Forums.com on April 15, 2016 after being suggested by one @Ik0n88x. The problem is, when companies announce that they're making a new title in the series, we almost NEVER know what they'll call it. Every time I try to capitalize on Call of Duty's growth for the year - I either get it right, or I lose money. That happened with another site called BF5 Forum, which was established almost 2 years before the leaks of Battlefield 1. EA announced that Battlefield would come in 2016, but we weren't sure which one. I acquired BF5 Forum to capitalize on the market segment, and lost that money. I trust Ik0n enough to give him moderation powers, but I wasn't going to risk my own money. In hindsight, I could've just listened, and I would have been able to get the jump on the competition, but it didn't work out.

Final TF2Forums Stats before the import...

FinalTF2FStats.jpg

The weird part is, the facebook page for TF2Forums was more popular...

TF2ForumPopularity2017.png

2,200+ Fans vs 170+ Users. Night and day. I mean, damn.

I digress. TF2Forums has been merged into DestroyRepeat. All your threads, posts, status updates, and other minuscule profile items remain. There's no need to worry about your old posts. It's all here. There's a bonus for those of you who were previously on DestroyRepeat, and registered to TF2Forums. Your profile has been merged in, and that boosted more posts into your account! :)

Enjoy. Log in with your old username. Some of you had usernames that conflict with another user here, so I prefixed your accounts with "_TF2Forums" at the end.

About CarlosX360 Co. Ltd:
CarlosX360 is a global gaming network of brands and products delivering content to gamers worldwide. It is an incorporated company based in Northern California that intends to be an global entertainment corporation. CarlosX360 delivers content to PS3, PS4, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch gamers worldwide at www.carlos360.com To learn more about CarlosX360 visit its corporate home at www.carlosx360.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements