• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Tips On Playing with Randoms in PVP

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

ljyoung34

Just a couple quick tips for playing with randoms vs playing with a team and a couple things to remember when flying solo out there!

The Juggernaut

Thanks for the tips. I remember one time I was working on the 'Win 3 Crucible Matches' bounty. I spent 2 HOURS trying to get it and at the end of those 2 hours... 2 wins. 1 win for 1 hour of Crucible that night. My KD was above 2 each game but most of my team couldn't even get above 1. It can be aggravating at times!

Wickett42

There really isn't anything you can do to help your teammates' scores. Just play your way and make sure there aren't holes in your formation. Like in Asylum for instance. Everything centers around that second story room. If your team is on one side and they're pushing against you from the other side, sneak around behind them while they're all on the board fighting. If you're a Bladedancer, cloak as you run over there. You won't be on the radar, and you can possibly use Arc Blade to wreak havoc once you're close behind them. Works quite often. Whoever controls that room has control of the game.

ljyoung34

Thanks for the tips. I remember one time I was working on the 'Win 3 Crucible Matches' bounty. I spent 2 HOURS trying to get it and at the end of those 2 hours... 2 wins. 1 win for 1 hour of Crucible that night. My KD was above 2 each game but most of my team couldn't even get above 1. It can be aggravating at times!
man that's the worst. That happens to me pretty much everytime I run solo in banner

ljyoung34

There really isn't anything you can do to help your teammates' scores. Just play your way and make sure there aren't holes in your formation. Like in Asylum for instance. Everything centers around that second story room. If your team is on one side and they're pushing against you from the other side, sneak around behind them while they're all on the board fighting. If you're a Bladedancer, cloak as you run over there. You won't be on the radar, and you can possibly use Arc Blade to wreak havoc once you're close behind them. Works quite often. Whoever controls that room has control of the game.
Positioning in this game can make all the difference

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements