• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Thoughts on Nokia being bought by Microsoft?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Spartan

I feel like we can except to see a great new phone with some great ideas in the next coming years due to this, what about you guys?

Spartan

What do you mean because nokia is owned by Microsoft? They've been involed with the phone for a while since they are windows phone

God_Geeka

My very 1st phone was a Nokia, That thing was literally a brick, I remember my friend and I were playing around and he hit me on my leg and broke his finger, And guess what my Nokia was in my pocket haha

iTunes

I feel like they well put a lot more effort into windows mobile because they make more money mow because they well own the phone also

Ray

I don't really know what to say about that. I'm assuming Nokia's UI will be changed now.

Tom1

I саn оnly аdd thаt Nоkiа wаs sоld tо Miсrоsоft bесаusе Nоkiа gоt mоnеy frоm thе dеаl, аnd thеy nееdеd it. Thеrе саn rеаlly bе nо оthеr rеаsоn, аs fаr аs I саn tеll. Nоkiа hаs in а sеnsе gаinеd а timе оut frоm thе mоbilе spасе in а tоugh situаtiоn, putting аll thе risk in miсrоsоft's lаp fоr tеn yеаrs оr sо... Mаybе it'll pаy bасk. Fоr surе thеy wоuldn't hаvе tаkеn this stеp if thе phоnеs wоuld'vе bееn mаking mоnеy. But thеy wеrеn't.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements