• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Thoughts on Nokia being bought by Microsoft?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Spartan

I feel like we can except to see a great new phone with some great ideas in the next coming years due to this, what about you guys?

Spartan

What do you mean because nokia is owned by Microsoft? They've been involed with the phone for a while since they are windows phone

God_Geeka

My very 1st phone was a Nokia, That thing was literally a brick, I remember my friend and I were playing around and he hit me on my leg and broke his finger, And guess what my Nokia was in my pocket haha

iTunes

I feel like they well put a lot more effort into windows mobile because they make more money mow because they well own the phone also

Ray

I don't really know what to say about that. I'm assuming Nokia's UI will be changed now.

Tom1

I саn оnly аdd thаt Nоkiа wаs sоld tо Miсrоsоft bесаusе Nоkiа gоt mоnеy frоm thе dеаl, аnd thеy nееdеd it. Thеrе саn rеаlly bе nо оthеr rеаsоn, аs fаr аs I саn tеll. Nоkiа hаs in а sеnsе gаinеd а timе оut frоm thе mоbilе spасе in а tоugh situаtiоn, putting аll thе risk in miсrоsоft's lаp fоr tеn yеаrs оr sо... Mаybе it'll pаy bасk. Fоr surе thеy wоuldn't hаvе tаkеn this stеp if thе phоnеs wоuld'vе bееn mаking mоnеy. But thеy wеrеn't.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S What are your thoughts on Microsoft using Minecraft to teach kids how to code? Minecraft 13
S What are your thoughts on the current state of Minecraft? Minecraft 12
Ocelot What are your thoughts on ROBLOX? General Gaming 9
S What are your thoughts on the crafting book in the Java Edition of Minecraft? Minecraft 5
Spartan Xbox's Audicloud (soundcloud app) Thoughts? Xbox 1
S Thoughts on Xenforo? Tech Central 0
C Thoughts on new Battlefront? Star Wars 1
S Thoughts on the New Release Trailer Star Wars 3
C Thoughts on the Season Pass (Spoiler: I'm pissed) Star Wars 6
C [Video] Thoughts on the Beta Star Wars 0
limonmusic Thoughts on the Score for Destiny? Destiny 3
Spartan Zombie Thoughts? Call of Duty 0
Jamie Thoughts on House of Wolves? Destiny 0
LiquidEvilGaming Thoughts on Vessel? Youtubes newest Competition Off Topic Lounge 2
F Thoughts on Windows 10? Tech Central 3
ATH3ON RED DEATH your thoughts!? Destiny 7
The_Legend77 PSVita Picked Up Two Games, Your Thoughts? PlayStation 11
ATH3ON Word of crota explosive or her forged? Your thoughts Destiny 0
XCLGrindin Explore my thoughts about the Dark Below DLC Destiny 0
Destiny's Guardian Thoughts on Upgrading Exotics... (Explicit Rant, Foul Language Included) Destiny 4
Destiny's Guardian Thoughts on Thorn? Destiny 2
Spartan Thoughts on Campaign? Call of Duty 6
LiquidEvilGaming Your thoughts on where the Wii-U stands now and your opinion of it? Nintendo 8
sgt rawk Thoughts thus far about Destiny Destiny 12
A Thoughts on the new iPhone launch Tech Central 2
xBassDropYETIx Destiny First Thoughts Destiny 34
LiquidEvilGaming Paltry 3DS games lineup for the future so far....Thoughts? Nintendo 4
TheRandumbHero My New Website...Thoughts? Off Topic Lounge 26
LiquidEvilGaming Emulators Versus owning the Retro Games/Hardware my thoughts General Gaming 12
lludawg Fallout: New Vegas Thoughts? General Gaming 1
lludawg Thoughts on Counter Strike Hackers? Counter Strike 1
Colmarr Here and gone again: My thoughts on the beta Destiny 3
LiquidEvilGaming My initial thoughts on PS NOW (as it stands currently) PlayStation 4
biggboss PSVita Thoughts on E3 2014 PlayStation 90
The Governor EOD Kill Bot with minigun and grenade launcher - your thoughts? Battlefield 3
Jenbuu [DEV BLOG] Is Strife Casual Or Competitive? Thoughts on Competitive Play General Gaming 0
Neillithan [PSVita] Velocity Ultra Thoughts/Review (Includes Spoilers) Game Reviews 0
macisaguy Google Glass...Thoughts? Off Topic Lounge 4
VITA_Lover [PSVita] Conception 2 Demo - Initial thoughts; Kinda Pervy Game Reviews 13
Shampoo XIII TMNT Movie thoughts? Entertainment 9
TheHandheldGamer [PSVita] Handheld Thoughts - Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation Game Reviews 0
macisaguy 3 Weeks In...Thoughts? Titanfall 42
starfox64 Thoughts on the situation with Crimea? World News 6
A So - what are peoples thoughts so far? Titanfall 22
iTunes Thoughts on weed? Debates 30
PSJamesMysterio Thoughts on the Sly Cooper movie (video) Entertainment 2
PSJamesMysterio PS4 First thoughts The Amazing Spider-man 2 VIDEO GAME (video) PlayStation 0
A The OGRE ? Thoughts ? Titanfall 14
TrapLord Thoughts on "Generation Challenges" Titanfall 22
MidCardJobber May I Ramble About My Thoughts on Clans and Recruitment? Clan Discussion 13