• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

These Kind Of People

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

LikeSirDuck

LOL These are the kind of people i look forward to embarrassing on Titanfall LOL This guy swears he was the shit but his enemies were so bad and nobody on the enemy team made an attempt to destroy his titan. they let him parade around which means the people he played against were not really good
[DOUBLEPOST=1393924818][/DOUBLEPOST]@RandumbHero @TFG aNi @TFG Ik0n88x @TFG Kenobi

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSoulStabber

Sole Survivor
He was goin for straight kills instead of the objective.
Says not to kill grunts.
Didn't notice a guy on his Titan then spray and prayed in the air.
Used his Primary weapon when shooting the drop ship.
Dashed into the walls as a Titan about 20 times (probably the thing that annoyed me most for some reason)
And was just plain annoying lol

I don't really like it when people just fight against each other to get a good K/D. I mean... eSports gameplay is about to win, not to be the badass of the lobby. And well, I prefer it when my team bullies the other one, 4 titans x 2 pilots destroying any enemy titan and rampaging.

LikeSirDuck

i can honestly say i dont care about my K/D in this game because i have to much fun in this game to even care about it. If you care that much about your K/D then you might as well just keep playing CoD

Steed

UpArmored Tricycle Test Pilot
This guy was garbage. He has no clue on how to actually play TF. He wants this to be a CoD type game and he is sadly mistaken. He won't last long. He is the type of person who is going to start crying and quit once he starts playing with competition and his K/D falls.

GamingHtx

J with us and highly doubt you'll embarrass us lmfaooo...yall will see us...comedians...lets not get hype off our beta skills guys

LikeSirDuck

lmfao dude if u wanna go head to head let me know. your boy is trash and thinks he did something because he played a trash team.[DOUBLEPOST=1393965498][/DOUBLEPOST]
J with us and highly doubt you'll embarrass us lmfaooo...yall will see us...comedians...lets not get hype off our beta skills guys
Your so funny LMAO

GamingHtx

you are too...you're on here saying your'e going to embarrass a member when your score was done on beta...alot of people didnt even know about it because for a while it was shut down...im honestly just using you thread to promote exquisite and run titan fall like we do cod in diamond division.[DOUBLEPOST=1393965884][/DOUBLEPOST]Preciate your cooperation lol

Bangcat

Potentially an odd Cybernetic Intelligence
My status will likely suck, but I'm that guy who drew an army of fire in lost planet 2 while others got that flanking maneuver that waxed the objective, got an a larger amount of assist than final shot kills, and know to jump over friendly line of fire quickly rather than get in the way.

I'm not the fastest aim on the block but like to think I'm a good supporting fire, heavy weapons guy, and driver where I go.

As such in Halo my kill steaks often came from amazing feats of veHicular man slaughter like bailing out of a hog as it's typing just before the tire catches a rock and flips into the mouth of an enemy occupied cave before I blew it all up.

To this day I wish I recorded some of that action.

GamingHtx

Sounds like youre the guy that just took space on the team from players who were actually good...im done with this thread lmao

Bangcat

Potentially an odd Cybernetic Intelligence
Sounds like youre the guy that just took space on the team from players who were actually good...im done with this thread lmao

Ouch, was that toward me? Never had people play the mouse before for flanking strategies? Thought you were a pro team kinda guy.[DOUBLEPOST=1393971895][/DOUBLEPOST]Keeps being a Jack ass to people he might be done with more than just this thread. Sadly I was worried about sorts like this coming up with the overly hyper competitive crowd.

LikeSirDuck

LOL dude bring your whole clan if you need to. i'll take all of you on with a random team i dont even care. if i win thats great. if i lose thats great too but im not gonna say i backed down because you think your the shit and you have a good team. lmfao get ya weight up kid

xBassDropYETIx

World's Friendliest Yeti
TFG was doing such a great job avoiding these types of interaction too. Nothing against you @LikeSirDuck , I am talking more along the lines of members (wont name names haha) who just joined today and they are stirring the pot of a nice community.

TheSoulStabber

Sole Survivor
LOL dude bring your whole clan if you need to. i'll take all of you on with a random team i dont even care. if i win thats great. if i lose thats great too but im not gonna say i backed down because you think your the shit and you have a good team. lmfao get ya weight up kid
I'll join for the match if this is gonna turn into a little clan match type thing. I don't even care what game mode it is. I'll actually get the objective.

LikeSirDuck

Lol i know @xBassDropYETIx i totally understand and i didnt really say anything to anyone on the forums i just found a over zealous guy on youtube and talked about it lol[DOUBLEPOST=1393972829][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll join for the match if this is gonna turn into a little clan match type thing. I don't even care what game mode it is. I'll actually get the objective.
add me on xbox bro ! we'll team up for sure man and take anyone down who thinks they can get by with this type of nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements