• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

The world under threat by terrorists

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Bella

The inhumane and barbaric actions of the terrorists beheading hostages is heading towards an imminent attack on civilians.

Despite the missing Malaysia Airline plane, apparently some have gone missing in Tripoli as well, from the airport.

The world must brace itself and those who can prevent it should inform those who can take action against this organization.

Spartan

I've heard about the missing planes earlier, This is sad news to be hearing around the 9/11 attack times.

Bella

Let's hope they don't try to do something on the anniversary. I expect there will be tight security everywhere. We shouldn't have to live in fear or paranoia, however I suspect many may want to work from home that day.

Rowe992

No offense to Islam and Muslims but it seems like all these terrorists groups have some affiliation to Islam. Why do these extremists go around killing people in the name of religion? I am turned off by Islam because of the actions of terrorists over the years. I will never be a part of any group that kills because people refuse to share their viewpoints.

Spartan

I could be wrong, but I believe, it's not Islam it's self, just some extremist groups sprouting from it. Similar things happen I american culture, eg Movie shootings, school shootings, Racial killings
They don't represent all Americans, just some extreme cases from extremist members of the country.

Bella

Revolutionaries under the guise of Islam? It has been depicted in movies how these people use other groups to get followers and use their infrastructure. It is a sad time we live in and hope the world leaders can find a way to combat this so we can live and enjoy our lives without being paranoid.

AceTy31

I have to agree with those who are saying it's not Islam. There are extremists in every group/religion. Look at that Westboro Church that protests everything. I am a Christian. I have been since I was five. I disagree with that church, but still, whenever they do something, people are like, "There go the Christian protesting something again". No. There goes that one church protesting again. Not all Christians are like that, yet we are still judged by what the ones in the spotlight do. I had a friend who was Muslim years ago. While I don't agree with all aspect of Islam, they aren't all killers and terrorists. Their treatment of women isn't so great, but not all Muslims should be treated as though they are going to bomb our country. Besides, if you look at all the mass shootings and rioting, etc., the real terrorist threat is domestic.

beauty22

And if something isn't done to combat this, it'll be in our own country too. In fact it's already happened already. It seems like not enough attention is being put on it to try and stop it from happening. It's sad that in the US, people don't care unless it's happening to them or someone they know.

The recent attack at San Benardino is another attempt in America from terrorists too. Here is the FBI report on the attacker:
* http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/07/us/san-bernardino-shooting/index.html.
It is so unsettling that the radicals find it so easy to kill at whim. The attacker seems crazy to me. The couple have a child too.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements