• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita The Walking Dead Season 2: Episode 4 -Amid the Ruins

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Rustbelt

The Walking Dead Season 1 was one of the best game I have ever played. I think that Season 2 may have caught another lightning in a bottle. Absolutely a fantastic series.

DuhWhitePanda

Gaming illumiNaughty
Season one had some predictable moments, but Season Two, thus far has been a roller coaster ride. I especially like the major twists. Hopefully this episode comes out in a few days, my Vita may finally get some action.

Kenny has one eye now, he needs us! Oooor just go with Molly, she knows her stuff ;)

Kenny is my boy! I'd follow him one eye, one tow, one finger, one tooth, one nut! YEAH!

Silent Angel

Season one had some predictable moments, but Season Two, thus far has been a roller coaster ride. I especially like the major twists. Hopefully this episode comes out in a few days, my Vita may finally get some action.

Kenny is my boy! I'd follow him one eye, one tow, one finger, one tooth, one nut! YEAH!
Kenny ftw! Then when they kill Kenny I can quote South Park!

I'll be playing the game next Tues. ;)

benna

I am so getting this on 3DS....;)

I'll be adding the WD s2,and wolf among us when it comes to vita :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DuhWhitePanda

Gaming illumiNaughty
Telltale announced, on Facebook, that Episode 4 will be available next week and that benna is on an FBI watch list. Stop luring kids over party chat!

biggboss

Telltale announced the vita will get it the same day as ps3. Tue for US and wed for EU but i wouldn't hold my breath since they promised TWAU by end of dec last year and its still not here

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements